Hey Deeve!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Deeve!!!!!!!!!!!

did you hear about NASA's honda challenge changing the rules for this year for now on they have a class called H2 where the class is for the motor not the chassis you can have a KA or H22 in a accord and it be ok. Your box was full so i though i would post it here
    93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Really? Sweet!

I may still stick with the F22, though... I mean, the H22 is awesome, but it's not an Accord without!

And yeah, I'm leaving the box full for a little bit... I'm getting too many PMs!

Comment

lol good idea i just though you might want to know that since we are both working on the same thing but im doing a H22 maybe we can have 2 one for up north and one for the south lol both go to different events im goin with NA H22
      93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

Working...
      X