my cb7 lives on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my cb7 lives on!

No, i didnt buy another one or anything. but there is now a peice of my cb7 on the integra.

to make a long story short...whenever i put oil in my car, i always put my oil cap on the hood latch so i dont forget to put it back on the motor. well, for the first time ever, it worked, but it smashed my oil cap into a 100 peices at the same time. It doesnt help that the JDM b18c(R) oil cap is different than all the rest (chrome), so it really sucked, because finding a new one would be a pain in the ass.

anyway, it turns out the chrome peice is just an overlay, ontop of a standard, everyday honda oil cap. so i pressed the chrome peice onto the cb7 oil cap and low and behold, its like nothing ever happened.

long live cb7!

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Kickass!

Now, tell me Eric... why did you still have the oil cap from your CB7? Did the new owner get a capless F22?

Comment

i had two valve covers. the one that was sold was red.

Comment

Hey Eric dumb question is the car finally cleaned up? I dont know if you ever got around to mentioning that.

I've been looking at GS-Rs btw haham abit on the expensive side though.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Yeah its nice and fresh again. i had to pull the passengers side seat out to remove all the puke (which was starting to frement). It was definitly pretty disgusting.

How much are the GSRs you are looking at? i only paid 8000 for my 2001. it had above average milage, but other than that it was/is in great condition. of course the milage doesnt matter as much anymore...lol

just buy one and drive it through a puddle.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
            Yeah its nice and fresh again. i had to pull the passengers side seat out to remove all the puke (which was starting to frement). It was definitly pretty disgusting.

How much are the GSRs you are looking at? i only paid 8000 for my 2001. it had above average milage, but other than that it was/is in great condition. of course the milage doesnt matter as much anymore...lol

just buy one and drive it through a puddle.
            I found one in PA for around 9 grand, went thru nada.com and for the low end price its listed for 6.

As for the puddle...lmao it crossed my mind when I checked for an auto insurance quote.

Its not a bad way to have your insurance company cover either

:edit:

The car in my sig is another 4th Gen I came across, the owner changed out the interior to a complete black interior and has a spare motor that is listed as follows:

Originally posted by Mike the owner
            motor has been bored .040 over and has ROSS Racing pistons w/10.7-1 comp. ratio,new rings and refinished head.

I gutted the interior of this car a couple years ago. I put new black carpet in, replaced door handles, new shift boot, changed the carpet on the door panels to black. The car was also painted a few years ago! the paint shines like new but does have some "honda" rust coming through. the hood has a few swirl marks on it and there is a few small chips.The car has been meticulously maintained (I worked at a garage and did detailing for a BMW dealer) for the entire time that I have owned it. I am only the second owner (the first was on older lady)It has only been driven during the winter 1 of the past 7!! It is a excellent running car, gets great gas mileage and drives 100%!
            Im getting more details on it tomorrow and its located in NY State. Id love a GS-R with a B18c BUT money woes forces me to re-think my finances.
            Last edited by HenRoc; 04-14-2007, 10:01 PM.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

That CB looks clean as anything... a GS-R is nice, but I'd go for the CB I'm biased, though!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                That CB looks clean as anything... a GS-R is nice, but I'd go for the CB I'm biased, though!
                Im aiming more for the CB..I trust the guys word although I emailed him for more pictures because he mentioned rust....I dont know about you but that sends chills down my spine.

But I should be getting more pictures tomorrow afternoon from the owner.

So we'll see
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                Legend FSM

Comment

Henry you got an cb7? wtf

Comment

Oh i wish I got a GSR,

I still owe 8300 on my civic it fucking SUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      Henry you got an cb7? wtf
                      No..at least not yet...just started talking to the owner about it. As I said we'll see theres no guarantees just yet..but we'll see.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      Legend FSM

Comment

that doesnt look like 100 pieces

Comment

Originally posted by floored
                          that doesnt look like 100 pieces
                          some peices have been omited for clarity.

Comment

Working...
                          X