Top Ten Gayest Cars in America

No, really.
    http://www.gaywheels.com/top_10_rese...icles_on_1.htm
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

lol

no hondas tho
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

I knew yaris's were ***

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

1. Toyota Yaris
        2. Toyota Camry
        3. Saab 9-3 (sedan and convertible) --- I want one
        4. Pontiac G6 (sedan, coupe and convertible) --- I want one
        5. Volkswagen Jetta
        6. Saturn Sky --- I want one
        7. Dodge Caliber(tie)
        7 Audi A3 (tie) --- I want one
        8. Mazda MX-5 --- I want one
        9. VW EOS --- I want one
        10. Ford Focus

Does that make me ***?

What can I say... *** people have good taste! Especially *** women... they have the right idea.

Funny how the Mazda is the ONLY Japanese car I want on the list... and the Miata is probably the most traditionally *** car ever... well, next to the VW Cabrio.

Comment

why isnt scion xa or xb in the list? lol
          lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
          "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
          check out my mr thread
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

I should probably say this now before it needs to be said...

Please keep this thread respectful. This is one of those topics that can cause people to get banned very quickly... If you have something to say that could be even the least bit offensive, please refrain from saying it. Go on IM and say it to someone who will find it humorous, but keep it off the site!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              I should probably say this now before it needs to be said...

Please keep this thread respectful. This is one of those topics that can cause people to get banned very quickly... If you have something to say that could be even the least bit offensive, please refrain from saying it. Go on IM and say it to someone who will find it humorous, but keep it off the site!
              uh oh sorry deeve, mybad
              lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
              "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
              check out my mr thread
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

i woulda thought the hyundai accent "gt" would be on there i think its the gayest "gt" badged cars out there. miata def. deserves to be on there tho

-sean
                Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Funny how Subaru didn't make the list but is widely enamored by the *** and Lesbian community. Read this article From the Washington Post.

*** Consumers in the Driver's Seat
                  Subaru's New Ad Campaign Is Among Those Signaling to Homosexual Buyers

Kimberly Shearer Palmer Washington Post Staff Writer
                  July 4, 2000; Page C1

A car can be a symbol of manhood, a venue for clandestine groping or proof of a 16th birthday. Now, with the birth of a Subaru ad campaign, cars can also define sexual orientation. "It's Not a Choice. It's the Way We're Built," read the ad posters on bus stops around Dupont Circle. What are they talking about? The car? All-wheel drive? Or, just possibly, could the slogan be commenting on the nature of homosexuality?

It depends on who's looking. "It's apparent to *** people that we're talking about being ***, but straight people don't know what's going on," said Paul Poux, founder of Poux Co., one of the campaign's developers.

Gays are not only tuned in, but their wallets are also turned out. Subaru has been so successful at attracting *** customers that some drivers consider themselves members of a "club," in which fellow Subaru owners share an implied message behind their cars' brand. "I'm never surprised when I look across a lane of traffic and see a woman in a Subaru and think she might be ***," said Kim Mills, who cruises in a Subaru Impreza.

When Mills, education director at the Human Rights Campaign, was deciding between two types of cars four years ago, she chose the Subaru because she knew the company supported the *** community.

For the past six years, Subaru advertising has targeted gays, partially through its support of the Rainbow Card program, a Visa card that generates money to support AIDS research and other ***-related causes. British Airways and Citibank also participate in the program.

"We have continued success with the [ad] campaign, and it certainly hasn't hurt us," said Tim Bennett, director of marketing programs at Subaru. He thought of the "It's Not a Choice" slogan as he was brainstorming for a way to emphasize that each Subaru model has all-wheel drive.

While advertisements directed at *** men are nothing new, Subaru may be one of the first companies to have attracted a strong lesbian customer base.

A series of ads last year featuring various vanity license plates included the plate "XENA LVR," which spoke specifically to lesbians, said Poux, because some *** women are fans of USA Network's "Xena: Warrior Princess." He also suggested that Subaru's reliability was ideal for women "who don't have a man around the house who fixes cars."

Mechanical abilities aside, the car seems to fit the image of an active lifestyle, which some lesbians associate with their sexuality. "I cannot see a *** man in a [Subaru] station wagon," said Northern Virginian Cindy Waddell. Subaru, she said, "fits the lesbian image of an outdoorsy person. . . . I don't know if they made [the car] with us in mind, but it fits our lifestyle."

Coincidentally or not, the Subaru-lesbian connection seems to have spread throughout the car-buying lesbian community. "We call [Subarus] Lesbarus," said Pam Derderian, CEO and principal partner of Do Tell Inc., a *** niche marketing firm that created the Rainbow Card program.

*** men, however, also respond to the ads. Jeff Sachse, owner of a Legacy Outback and special counsel for the Human Rights Campaign, said he and his partner "never would have gone into a Subaru showroom if it weren't for the ads. It's nice to know your business is appreciated. I have good feelings when owning and driving the car."

And even though Subaru has enlisted tennis great and lesbian activist Martina Navratilova as a spokeswoman, the company said its advertising message does not restrict itself to the *** community. According to Bennett, the message is open to interpretation. "It depends on what you read into it. It's definitely a play on words and is effective," he said.

The double meaning may be so vague, in fact, that many people walking past billboards posted on bus stops don't even realize it. Zuzanna Jaszczak, a summer student at Georgetown University, said she didn't notice any *** message in the Subaru ad at first. "What would matter to me more is the actual price and quality of the car," she said.

Dupont Circle resident Michael Dang, 22, didn't notice the *** implication either, and he was skeptical about the motive. "It's not altruistic. It's just for profits," he said.

Others passing the ad near Dupont Circle seemed to like the idea, and said they might consider a Subaru if they were in the market for a new car. Sheila Gudiswitz, a consultant who lives in Adams-Morgan, said she would be more inclined to buy a Subaru because of the ad campaign. "For something big like a car," a company's policies influence her buying decisions, she said. "I wouldn't give 30 or 40 thousand dollars to a company that's not ***-friendly."

Because *** people may be more attuned to messages directed at them, vague posters may attract the *** community while avoiding the alienation that can come with more obvious images, such as showing two men holding hands. When Budweiser ran such an ad in ***-oriented publications last year, it was attacked as anti-family by conservative groups.

Poux called Subaru's approach more creative. In addition to the lesbian connotation, and even more discreet than word choice, the car in Subaru's poster campaign is stacked with two bicycles--both of them men's bikes.

Subaru's ad also leaves room for differentiation among the brand's models. Mills described the Subaru Legacy as more of a "straight family's car," since it's not quite as sporty-looking.

Certainly, many Subaru drivers are heterosexual. Derderian said she would not assume a Subaru driver was ***. "I'm sure Subaru sells a heck of a lot of cars to people who aren't ***, too, " she said.

Subaru has a lot to gain from the loyalty of *** men and lesbians. "This is a sound business decision for Subaru," Derderian said. "Don't kid yourself, we have tracking lists that show how many cars are bought through our [Rainbow Card] program. Thousands and thousands of cars."

Derderian would not give a specific number, but said sales have increased for each period Subaru has been affiliated with the card. Subaru has decided to renew its contract with the card program every two years since the two first joined forces in 1995. The current contract lasts through 2002. "If they couldn't measure positive results, they wouldn't seek us out," Derderian said.

But advertising aimed at the *** community is not always a positive step for *** rights. According to Alexandra Chasin, author of "Selling Out: The *** and Lesbian Movement Goes to Market," it can hurt the struggle for political equality.

In this particular Subaru ad, the concept that homosexuality is not a choice but inherent in one's biology is a "middle-of-the-road argument," Chasin said. The more progressive message would be to suggest that homosexuality "is a choice, and a damn good choice at that," she said.

Also, people may be lulled into thinking that they are engaging in political activity by buying a car, which is not necessarily the case, Chasin said. By using political words and phrases, "companies, Subaru among them, exploit the idea that personal consumption is an ideal form of political participation. In fact, it is extremely unlikely that politics conducted through consumption could ever produce significant progressive social change."

Whether their taste is politically inspired or not, many people like the ads for their own sake. "People talk about the ads and think they're really cool," Sachse said.

The "It's Not a Choice," campaign, which also appears in 10 other cities including San Francisco and Seattle, came out in time for the District's *** rights march in April. "Subaru is saying that we understand who you are," Poux said.

Will other companies join in this niche-marketing trend? For the past 20 years, *** marketing has been the domain of alcohol, car, fashion and stereo equipment advertising, said Chasin, because of "the personnel working in those industries and assumptions based on stereotypes." She named Absolut, Miller Brewing Co. and Calvin Klein as leaders of the pack.

Some viewers saw the two men driving around in Volkswagen's 1997 "Da, da, da" television commercial as ***, and almost any same-sex pair in commercials can be interpreted as romantically involved, if the viewer wants them to be. "*** [people] tend to read themselves into ads," Chasin said.

Advertising aimed at gays seems to be increasing. Phil Rockstroh, a sales representative for the Washington Blade, a newspaper directed at the District's *** community, said, "We've had a wider variety of advertisers reaching out to the *** community over the last 10 years," especially for products intended for wealthier people. "We've seen an increase in car dealers, financial advisers and banking-related advertisements in the Blade."

Niche marketing gives companies an advantage by attracting customers who keep returning each time they need a new product. "Some big [companies] don't target in any respect, so they don't always build a loyal customer base," Derderian said.

David Smith, spokesman for the Human Rights Campaign, said, "If a company is making an effort to reach out and send us positive messages . . . then we are more likely to feel positively towards them."

Comment

lol, They do need pictures of the cars... for a car website thats kinda cheapo.

*** cars, lol, whats the test, people who buy the car check the *** box when they apply for the auto loan? lol

And the miata only constitues *** if your male and under 40 driving one... men over 40 bought one at the midlife crisis thing and didnt know the car had a *** undertone. They are sporty, lightweight, affordable, and you can get the cup edition that has the official restrictors and "liar" pins so you cant modify the parts that are required to be stock... all from the dealership. So a honest to god race car directly from the dealership isnt that ***... unless you drive it on the street and you chose to get it in pink.

Nothing wrong with a grown man driving a pink barbie car... its a personal choice.

I agree with the subaru thing tho. Id have a hard time sugesting one to anyone whos not already tiptoeing in that pond.
                    I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

Originally posted by 90exaccord
                      uh oh sorry deeve, mybad
                      That wasn't in response to you... I just had to put it out there. Sadly, this thread WILL be deleted, and people WILL be banned because they can't keep the conversation respectful... I'm just hoping it won't be for a little while, anyway.

And as for the Miata... it may be a traditionally *** car... but it's probably the best handling car you can get for the price. Combined with the outstanding aftermarket, and even the one-make races dedicated to it, it's one of the best tuner cars you can buy! I may get one myself, actually... I have my big car, and I'm already kinda losing interest. I may put it up for sale to try to break even, and get something a little more efficient and fun!

Comment

my mom is ***, she used to have a jetta. now she has a truck, and she's buying a '07 honda shadow motorcycle.

Comment

camry's arnt 100% ghey
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

the dodge caliber was conceived & built just to make that list.
                            1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

I like half those cars....i want a miata, and I like the yaris

I don't like the new miata, but I like this gen

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                              where you been, is something wrong?
                              i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X