WELL. That sure is FUCKIN GREEAT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WELL. That sure is FUCKIN GREEAT.

Alright. Last week while I was at work, the left side of my body went numb, I saw stars off and on, and I had a lot of problems breathing.

Yesterday I was talking with people, the medical kind.

I was led to believe I had a mild heart attack.

I eat healthy, have a healthy lifestyle, etc etc.

I am younger then a LARGE portion of the members, and my heart is failing.

On another note, the medication I have been on for the past two and a half years for undisclosed reasons, has been rotting the neurons in my brain, preventing them from working properly, thus messages not being sent. The damage may not be permanent.

They are taking me off the meds right now, I tell ya, I feel like I am about to die.

And on another note, my ankle got caught in a hydraulic press today. Thankfully I yelled loud enough, the girl stopped the machine. So it has only swelled up to the size of the Vatican right now.

So if any of you are having a bad day, or think your not having such a great time, or life, think again.

Sorry to hear that bro, hopefully things get better soon.

Comment

that sucks. have you thought about going herbal?

darn those side effects, kinda makes you really think hard which is worse? the side effects from the med (like nose bleed, the shits, gas, burning itching sensation, instant death, obesity) or what ever that med is suppose to treat.

i may be only 25 but i'm on Lipitor for high cholesterol, lisinopril for high blood pressure and prednisone for nephritis of the kidney(i forget how to spell the plural form). but being on that prednisone has the side effect of lowering my immune system after prolong usage which i've noticed over the past year and a half of being on it. i've been getting sick a lot more compared to when i was younger.

Comment

Damn that is messed up.

I may only be 21 but I already have a minor case of arthritis in my knees and ankles, which confuses a lot of people when they hear that since I am only 5'9" and weigh like 120lbs. So far no medication besides Tyelnol Extra Strength every day. Bad knees seems to run in my family, my grandmother has had both of her knees replaced, and my great grandmother also had knee problems.

I can eat anything I want to now and not gain a pound but, I have to start watching more of what I eat. Being on the bigger side runs in my family also.

Keep us posted on what you find out. Hopefully everything has been caught before it causes too much permanate damage. Keep your head up.

EDIT: I got curious as to just how young you were when you said young.. Looks like your 21st Birthday is coming up real soon! So early Happy Birthday! Be safe and have a good time. Later
        Last edited by MadSpleen85; 04-12-2007, 07:28 PM.

Comment

sorry to hear that dude. a lot of bad things are happening in my family right now.

I am not real religious, but I will pray for you in hopes you will get better and fully recover!

Nicole

Nicole
          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

There is no herbal medicine that could correct what the meds I am being taken off of do, sadly.

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
            EDIT: I got curious as to just how young you were when you said young.. Looks like your 21st Birthday is coming up real soon! So early Happy Birthday! Be safe and have a good time. Later
            I put a false date in there, I think my DV8 account had the real one.

Aside from that, believe it or not, I am only 18. I turn 19 next week.

Thank you for the concern, everyone. I am going to consult a cardiologist, as the MD I see only scratches the surface of these problems.

Comment

Hey man I hope you feel better I use lisinopril for high blood pressure, and man when I am off of it I feel like shit. So I hope you feel better and things only get better man

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

I'm speechless......
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by vi.descending
                  Alright. Last week while I was at work, the left side of my body went numb, I saw stars off and on, and I had a lot of problems breathing.

On another note, the medication I have been on for the past two and a half years for undisclosed reasons, has been rotting the neurons in my brain, preventing them from working properly, thus messages not being sent. The damage may not be permanent.

They are taking me off the meds right now, I tell ya, I feel like I am about to die.

And on another note, my ankle got caught in a hydraulic press today. Thankfully I yelled loud enough, the girl stopped the machine. So it has only swelled up to the size of the Vatican right now.

So if any of you are having a bad day, or think your not having such a great time, or life, think again.
                  Man... that's rough. I'm having a bit of a tough time myself...

Comment

well personnally i think you should consult a lawyer about the problems that the medicine was causing...unless you were told it possibly cause you to have brain damage...but man that sucks...hope you get better...

Comment

Sounds like a mild stroke....
                      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by accord93racer
                        well personnally i think you should consult a lawyer about the problems that the medicine was causing...unless you were told it possibly cause you to have brain damage...but man that sucks...hope you get better...
                        Most meds have side-effects. Hell, my father had his stomach rupture because of aspirin...

I know he doesn't wish to discuss the purpose of the meds, and that's understandable... but whatever they are, for whatever reason, they're probably for a condition that requires them, regardless of the side-effects.

Comment

Sue them?

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

hey man i hear ya... i have horrible scoliosis.

my spine has 2 curves - a top one (51 degrees) and a bottom curve (52 degrees).
                            i cant stand up straight - i lean to the left and forward slightly, has my spine is also twisted. it throws off my balance, and makes my right leg be a centimeter longer than my left leg.

the only way to fix it: metal rods screwed into my spine. im fucking 16 and this summer they r putting fucking metal rods screwed into my spine. wtf it that? now a large number of jobs is ruled out for me, including my life long dream of being a mechanic...

hope everything works out for u vi descending, ill pray for you man...
                            Last edited by turbomaxx; 04-12-2007, 09:52 PM.
                            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                            Disregard females, acquire currency
                            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Wow! That really sucks to hear. I hope that you are ok. I will pray for ya!

By the way, I love your skyline!
                              FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

Working...
                              X