• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
    hope it has a new clutch in it already
    wh knows ill let you know when i testdrive that bitch tommorrow

Comment

You know alot about cars but not too much about buying them Dont buy a used abused sportcars....that rule has been around forever!! If you do there is a greater than 50% chance they you will regret it and still have to pay of the loan which sucks. Just my .02
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

here's some advice. NEVER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR BUY A SPORTSCAR THE FIRST YEAR THAT MODEL CAME OUT. that's when it has the most problems. i'd prefer a 04 and up. 2003 was the first year the evo's made it to the US.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Heres what im going to do usually before you buy the car you testdrive it so imma beat on the car if theres anything wrong with it leaks or whateever imma tell em to fix it if they refuse to for whatever reason and go as is imma be like fuck it you can keep it and keep it moving and stack more money up lookin for the evo if they cant fix it they will definitely send someone to pick up the car to get it fixed if not to the courthouse for them. If shit gets outta wack imma say fuck it and cop a 2005 dodge neon srt4 with all the stage 3 goodies and not even have to tune it and earn big hp which should spank an evo from a roll and a dig

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            Heres what im going to do usually before you buy the car you testdrive it so imma beat on the car if theres anything wrong with it leaks or whateever imma tell em to fix it if they refuse to for whatever reason and go as is imma be like fuck it you can keep it and keep it moving and stack more money up lookin for the evo if they cant fix it they will definitely send someone to pick up the car to get it fixed if not to the courthouse for them. If shit gets outta wack imma say fuck it and cop a 2005 dodge neon srt4 with all the stage 3 goodies and not even have to tune it and earn big hp which should spank an evo from a roll and a dig
            Look at it this way, you could test drive it and everything is all well but then you could put 10k miles (per say) and then the shit start to give you mad problems(1st gen evo (dsm) most probs) and then you'll have to come outta pocket for repairs because in 10k miles the warranty will be null/void(just assuming) while still making payments for approximate the next 4-5 years. I've seen this happen to too many people(not necessarily dsm owners) that wich they would have listened. Dude, keep searching....dont rush and buy a evo if its not the right one. Payment is not a option for yo seeing that you have $7k to put down so just get a new or fairly new one. Makes no sense to buy a 4 year evo for close to the same price of a new one.
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

hmm...tough choice...

as weird as this sounds, I'd rather buy a used EVO than a used SRT4

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
              X