Okay went to the dealer today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay went to the dealer today

Okay heres the thing i went to the first dealer to get the evo I though I was getting and come to find out that the dealer was driving the car. I spotted him racing the car i was supposed to buy this was when i left when i didnt see him or the car down at the place so i fuckin left that dealership and went to the next one,the dude called my house askin if i was still interested i told him no.

The second one i went to which wasnt that far away 5star mitsubishi where acclipse h23 lives around they had no evos in the showroom which i was pissed about. The thing is i did get approved for the loan to make monthly payments on the car for 320 a month with 7g's down which is well whatever its a sportscar. The rs is 29,000 after taxes 31,000 the other is 32 after taxes 34 brand new

Now aside from that the car has to be brung into the state all the way from maryland from the warehouse thats out there its black and the other one is white which ones should i get opinions please. Also keep in mind the black one is the rs the other on the white one is the is gsr. So whats the big idea I hear the rs model has less shit how much less shit exactly.

I need to know someone who has more info on these cars aside from the dealer because im not trying to get fed into the hype. I wonder how much extra is the wing aide from the one that does have the wing lol. I saw a riced out evo that was there that was gettin serviced carbon fiber this and that but it was all wrong just all wrong very sloppy it was sad it was like it was screaming to be put out of its misery. They tried to sell me the o7-o8 lancer no the evo one the regular one i laughed after i got in the material in the car was cheaper than fuckin legoblocks and when i started it up i laughed again they didnt even love the car enough to put fuel in it it was chiming low fuel. LMAO! if im not feeling it ill just cop a used one that Ill testdrive and pay that off myself .

RS from my knowledge doesnt have ac and power steeering and alot of other stuff. that is the race version, and it's supposedly alot lighter as well. compared to the gsr, it still has everytime i presume. and plus, getting a EVO without the wing is wrong, that wing is hot and the evo looks like crap without it. IMO.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Huh?

The RS is the lightweight Evo. It has no power accessories and no wing, and no ABS.

It might be faster than the standard IX, but it won't have the wing lol. The wing would probably be in the 400-700 range, maybe more where it's CF.

Comment

here r the different trims/Accessories/Packages

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/j...en-us#trimsTab

I say go for the Tarmac Black Pearl color one...that color is classic...and it always ages well

ohhh...its so sexy...

DEVOTE

Comment

you need to find out how much the dealer gets the car...walk into the dealership knowing that price and you shall be god.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
            you need to find out how much the dealer gets the car...walk into the dealership knowing that price and you shall be god.
            are you drunk or very sleepy im sorry i tried to read what you just typed out dozens of times Dont you mean you meaning I need to know how much the dealership knowing that price and you shall be good

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
              here r the different trims/Accessories/Packages

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/j...en-us#trimsTab

I say go for the Tarmac Black Pearl color one...that color is classic...and it always ages well

ohhh...its so sexy...

Damn that is a sweet car

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22
              375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                are you drunk or very sleepy im sorry i tried to read what you just typed out dozens of times Dont you mean you meaning I need to know how much the dealership knowing that price and you shall be good
                it sounded perfect the way i typed it out.

if you are going new, you need to find out how much the dealer buys the car for.

they usually only make a couple thousand when they sell the car to the consumer. if you can get within the range of invoice (i believe that is what it is called) then you will hhave your best price and a better bargaining standpoint.

if you go in knowing shit, they can throw whatever price they want to you and try to convince you to buy it at that price.

YOU need to be in control of the situation.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Well the RS does have alot less internal features(luxury cabin features), also it only has a five speed as opposed to a six speed tranny(evo 9 MR has six speed), allowing the MR a higher top speed. However the RS has the advantage of being 60 pounds lighter than all other evo 9 models. I have driven in the MR and it handles amazing, however if your a sports car enthusist and you want to experiment and improve the handling/speed of your new car and you know what your doing then you should go with the RS because you can spend the extra 6000-7000 saved from the MR and make the RS alot faster.The RS has the best pwr/weight ratio for all evo9 US models. IMO the MR seems to be a car for someone who wants to go fast, but might not have the knoweledge to improve the capabilities of the car or for someone who wants to invest less extra money in pushing the car to its limits(HP/Susp.).Don't get me wrong if you get an MR and invest a little money thing will be a demon, because the handling is so great you won't have to do much more to improve it. The RS however would need more financial investment in suspension, but can easily be built(custom to your fitting) to handle as smoothly as an MR. The GSR is just a RS with more cabin features and a wing=an added 60 pounds.
                  Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                    it sounded perfect the way i typed it out.

if you are going new, you need to find out how much the dealer buys the car for.

they usually only make a couple thousand when they sell the car to the consumer. if you can get within the range of invoice (i believe that is what it is called) then you will hhave your best price and a better bargaining standpoint.

if you go in knowing shit, they can throw whatever price they want to you and try to convince you to buy it at that price.

YOU need to be in control of the situation.
                    Yep... research is key.

However on a high demand, low volume car like the EVO, even knowing your shit might not save you... from the rape

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Get the GSR bro, hands down, the GSR.. unless ur going true hardcore and dont mind the less cog, then the RS is ur pick..

but me, having driven (and shredded its tyres) any Evo u pick will truly reward u..

just make sure u make good frenz with ur local gas station

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                      Honda Accord Euro-R
                      Honda Odyssey Absolute
                      Honda City I-DSi
                      Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335
                        Get the GSR bro, hands down, the GSR.. unless ur going true hardcore and dont mind the less cog, then the RS is ur pick..

but me, having driven (and shredded its tyres) any Evo u pick will truly reward u..

just make sure u make good frenz with ur local gas station

I agree 100%....BTW youre stepping up your game h22sparkle...I expect to see a race thread bout you and an STI or maybe SRT4...
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I would get the MR cause that will have the highest resale value down the road.
                          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

You have a powerful, stripped down car... the CB7.

Spend the money on the MR. If you can't afford it, wait till you can. Or at LEAST the GSR. The RS was pretty much designed by Mitsubishi to be turned into a track car. That's the one you buy if you want a dedicated racer, or a weekend toy. For your DD, go for the luxuries. You'll be pissed if you get a car that has nothing but power... you have that already.

Comment

okay everyone situation 2

I called the dealership today to ask him whats goin on with the car. He said that they have the rs and the regular basemodel but the warehouse that has the car they are at a meeting and the other owner is driving one of them wtf. Im not trying to drive the car if its beat on with extra miles on it. Now Im looking at like this the salesmen also told me that the driver who is selling his is charging a ridicoulous amount of money that what the car is worth hes trying to charge me 1,1500 less and the car has 9,500 miles on it.

And im like when will you let me know when this car is available he said let me give you a call within a half an hour or at 4 oclock. Am i gettin the run around or should i say you know what fuck this guy and go to the next dealership. This shit is crazy i cant believe it im gettin the run around and i actually fuckin have the money to buy this car and get the loan and pay it down. I hope they arent trying to jack up the price so that ill be paying more fuck that shit if thats the case ill buy it from somone who dont know any better. okay whats the next step i should take people????? any suggestions

Comment

Working...
                              X