Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Cash? Join LucroCash.com (cb7tuner.com approved)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smokeeey420
    how long does it take for the money to go into your accout on there??

i did 2 1/2 but no credits and they both say instant???

**** edit : nevermind its in there,just took like 5 min

i. LucroCash.com does not guarantee that you will receive credit for completing an offer.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty_ricky302
      i. LucroCash.com does not guarantee that you will receive credit for completing an offer.
      I don't understand - did you have a crediting problem? The point of that term/condition is just that there are a multitude of things that can go wrong in offer crediting, and LucroCash has nothing to do with crediting. The offers credit based on a pixel popping on the advertisers site.

In any case, now that we have more than 125 no-credit card required, entirely free offers, you can easily make some pretty good money very quickly. Most offers will credit in about 5 minutes after you complete them.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Comment

its the real deal guys, im up to $14 and counting. its easy all i have done so far is give my mailing address and an email address. no credit card #'s or anything like that.

Comment

i did one of the offers and it still says i have $0.00
          People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
          The world needs to be reset.

Comment

woot woot got $1.05

to the op, what do you and your partner get out of this?
            People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
            The world needs to be reset.

Comment

got $20.54 now. pretty cool imo, almost to easy to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
                woot woot got $1.05

to the op, what do you and your partner get out of this?
                They get a portion of the offer's payout, I'm sure. A $1.50 offer from the company is probably a $1 offer to the members. They profit from providing the service of collecting and presenting the offers to the members, and from providing a captive audience to the advertisers (which strikes me as odd... the advertisers HAVE to know that only about 1 in 1000 is going to bother signing up for their stuff!)

As for the credit, it's "instant" but it can take a little while to actually show.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                  got $20.54 now. pretty cool imo, almost to easy to be true.
                  you should request a cashout, so you can get paid...

Comment

i got an accout and made like 4 offers and like signed up to them and made a username or whatever and then theres nothing else to do i got back to lucrocash.com and no money?!?! WTF? the thing said "money instaltly"

and anyone know a easy way to make money on this site? im new to it

BTW if ya use treasuretrooper i'll give ya some easy ways to make money on that

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                      its the real deal guys, im up to $14 and counting. its easy all i have done so far is give my mailing address and an email address. no credit card #'s or anything like that.
                      which offers? give me links dude

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris
                        which offers? give me links dude
                        Are you really that lazy?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          Are you really that lazy?
                          dude i can't get any working ones

NOW i did about 10 and NONE of them work!!!

Comment

Some take time. Some offers have expired, or the links simply don't work anymore. I'm sure if you forward those non-working links to doylna, he'll fix or remove them. It's against his terms of service to reveal the "working" or profitable links, and asking someone who took their own time to do it is pretty lazy. Just click until you find one that works.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              Some take time. Some offers have expired, or the links simply don't work anymore. I'm sure if you forward those non-working links to doylna, he'll fix or remove them. It's against his terms of service to reveal the "working" or profitable links, and asking someone who took their own time to do it is pretty lazy. Just click until you find one that works.
                              i mean some work

like i did one for like college and i put my info in and everything and made the profile and everything and there's nothing else to do

if there a buttom or something? to press

Comment

I never got paid for the Fastweb one myself. There is a way to file a claim with the companies. Read through the site, I believe it explains it.

Some of the "instant" ones take a little time to actually register. I've gone nearly a whole day before getting that notification. MOST of the ones I've completed have come through, though. It's a very heavy site for my computer, though, so I haven't gone on there for a while. It slows down my ancient PC something fierce!

Comment

Working...
                                X