Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Cash? Join LucroCash.com (cb7tuner.com approved)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Cash? Join LucroCash.com (cb7tuner.com approved)

You may have seen the banner ad at the top of the page for www.LucroCash.com. Myself and a partner developed this site as a way for you to earn some money by signing up for surveys, and getting paid for products you're already interested in like subscriptions to netflix or blockbuster online.

I've been a long time member, but infrequent poster at cb7tuner, and as a way to support cb7tuner, and as way to advertise my site, LucroCash bought one of the banner ads the top of the page from Deevergote.

And so, LucroCash.com is a website where you're paid for every offer you complete (with more than $6,500 in offers available).

Between my partner and I, we have 7 years of experience in the business, first as free site customers (like freeipods.com), and now as site owners. We're well prepared to operate a successful business, and as testament to that, we currently promote nearly 500 offers (and we are literally adding more every day). Many of these offers are brand new and are found on very few other sites, with almost all of our offers crediting instantly. We currently have more than 66 Non-Credit Card offers available! The non credit card offers are surveys and other opportunities to earn money without buying anything using your credit card. Of course, if you sign up for any credit card offer, the sign-up is secure, because it's conducted on the advertisers site, not ours at all - we merely direct you to the advertisers site.

We have some of the highest payout amounts around. As you would hope, and expect, we're fully funded to payout as soon as you've met our cashout requirements. We'll pay you with PayPal, Amazon.com gift certificates, Checks or Visa gift cards.

There are no referrals required, so you don't lose anything by signing up to LucroCash.com, check out our offers, and you may find a few offers that you're interested in that you've never seen anywhere else. We have over $6,500 worth of offers that you can complete with that number rising every day.

Please sign up for our RSS Feed, which will alert you to new offers, new payouts, promotions and more.

Please let us know if you have any questions, by posting in this thread, or submitting a support ticket on LucroCash.com.

Our company site is located at LucroNet.com. Please post any questions or comments in this thread.

LucroNet.com is an approved CB7tuner.com advertiser. This is not unwelcome spam! Please check it out! - deev

I have an erection.

Comment

well I guess i'll have to do some reading, i have no idea what these offers are you speak of or non-credit card offers, I guess you can call me a nub.

Originally posted by cp[mike]
      the joys of digging into an old car, its like christmas every time you try to fix something. "woohoo!! more rust and broken parts! sweet!!!"

Comment

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, the site is only open to US folks right now.

In general the offers require that you either a) fill out a survey or submit your mailing and email address, and you'll be paid ~$1 for each of those offers, or b) you sign up for a trial of some product like web-hosting, or BMG Music to get CDs, or Netflix for a one month trial of their service for which you'll be paid ~$20.

Let me know if you have anymore more questions!
        Last edited by doylna; 04-10-2007, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by doylna
          Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, the site is only open to US folks right now.

In general the offers require that you either a) fill out a survey or submit your mailing and email address, and you'll be paid ~$1 for each of those offers, or b) you sign up for a trial of some product like web-hosting, or BMG Music to get CDs, or Netflix for a one month trial of their service for which you'll be paid ~$20.

Let me know if you have anymore more questions!
          im not getting an erection like jboyce, can u help me?
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat!
            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
            Disregard females, acquire currency
            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Thanks for whoring the thread guys. I appreciate it.

doylna is one of the members here who has stepped up to advertise his business, and help support cb7tuner.com.

Please show respect. Check out his site. Maybe you'll actually find it interesting!
              The banner will show occasionally (I think I have to fix the link on it... it's just a dead image at the moment). I have permitted this thread so people will be aware that it isn't just another ad. This one comes FROM the cb7tuner crowd, and helps a great deal more than the rest of the ads you see!

Comment

Props to you man for stepping up and supporting CB7tuner.com, I am heading on over to your site right now to see what you have..

It is sad to me to see all the flaming that you are getting when you are helping deev pay for this site to be up and running. Flamers piss me off Later

Comment

just the same, not interested. thanks.
                  "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                  "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                  Disregard females, acquire currency
                  BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    Thanks for whoring the thread guys. I appreciate it.

doylna is one of the members here who has stepped up to advertise his business, and help support cb7tuner.com.

Please show respect. Check out his site. Maybe you'll actually find it interesting!
                    The banner will show occasionally (I think I have to fix the link on it... it's just a dead image at the moment). I have permitted this thread so people will be aware that it isn't just another ad. This one comes FROM the cb7tuner crowd, and helps a great deal more than the rest of the ads you see!
                    thoguht it was another spammer
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Thanks for the interest and signups. We've just changed the formatting a bit on the offer page, and you should now see some interesting high-paying offers listed at the top of the offer page.

For example, Passport to Fun costs $1 to try, and you get a $25 Gas Gift Card, just for signing up!

Passport to Fun gives you access to perks like:
                      *20% Savings on gift cards* purchased through Passport to Fun+ for leading retailers such as Barnes & Noble, BLOCKBUSTER®**, Circuit City®, Kmart, Toys"R"Us® and many others — for a savings of up to $2,100 per year.
                      * Movie tickets for just $5.50 each. You may purchase up to 100 tickets annually through Passport to Fun+ for many popular theaters. (For tickets redeemed in Manhattan, NY, it's up to $2.50 or more at the door.)
                      * 20% Savings on gift cards/certificates* purchased through Passport to Fun+ for popular family restaurants, including Bennigan's®, BURGER KING®, KFC®, Red Lobster®, Olive Garden® and more — for a savings of up to $2,580 per year.
                      * Up to 50% off greens fees at national golf courses.
                      * Even get a one-year subscription to a popular magazine at no additional charge!
                      There are several auto-loan offers, that don't require a credit card, and are free to sign up. We also have a couple of car insurance offers as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

man this site just goes on and on, there is no way this can lead to an actually payout

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
                          man this site just goes on and on, there is no way this can lead to an actually payout
                          What do you mean, "site goes on and on?" There is an email submit box, and address information requested. After that, you're presented with the offer page.

How about this option:
                          As a bonus, in order to prove our legitimacy to folks here, the first person from CB7Tuner.com to cashout on our site will a) be paid immediately after your account is approved, and b) with a $5 first cb7tuner bonus.

Comment

i registered, and did an offer, the offers keep re directing you to different sites, and they are never free, you always have to do a bunch of other offers that dont even re connect back to your site...

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
                              i registered, and did an offer, the offers keep re directing you to different sites, and they are never free, you always have to do a bunch of other offers that dont even re connect back to your site...
                              What offer did you complete - please submit a support ticket on the site to let us know.

The offers themselves are hosted on the advertiser's site, not ours (which is a security/privacy decision, that way we DO NOT have access to any of your credit card information). Each offer requirement should be clearly stated in the offer details. Please feel free to ask about offer requirements for any offer before you sign up for the offer.

We have more than 60 totally free offers that only require that you submit your email address and mailing address. One of the more popular free offers is 10K Scholarship Guide - in order to receive credit, you simply need to complete the form as requested until to come to a page that says "You've completed your offer requirements." You do not need to sign up for any of the additional offers unless you choose to do so for your own purposes or edification.

Comment

Working...
                              X