Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Cash? Join LucroCash.com (cb7tuner.com approved)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote
    I never got paid for the Fastweb one myself. There is a way to file a claim with the companies. Read through the site, I believe it explains it.

Some of the "instant" ones take a little time to actually register. I've gone nearly a whole day before getting that notification. MOST of the ones I've completed have come through, though. It's a very heavy site for my computer, though, so I haven't gone on there for a while. It slows down my ancient PC something fierce!
    how much you made deev?

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

I never got paid for the Fastweb one myself. There is a way to file a claim with the companies. Read through the site, I believe it explains it.
      That's actually pretty easy. From your account page, click on Support and then click on "credit request form" to open a no-credit request. You'll need to enter copy and paste your confirmation email from the offer for us to request credit for you.

Some of the "instant" ones take a little time to actually register. I've gone nearly a whole day before getting that notification. MOST of the ones I've completed have come through, though. It's a very heavy site for my computer, though, so I haven't gone on there for a while. It slows down my ancient PC something fierce!
      We added offer pagination recently, so that once you load the offers page once, you can click back and forth between the pages of offers without having to reload all those images, which should speed up your experience. We also had some changes made on the the hosting end that fixed a couple of unoptimized queries (the DB was running rich, in car speak, and bogging down ). Let me know if it still lags though?

Most instant offers should show up in your account within 5 minutes and at the outside 15 minutes. As Deev said, some will take a little longer, but we try to avoid advertising something as instant if it's going to take 24 hours to report back to us.

I can tell you that 10k Scholarship Guide is a very popular offer and credits well. I might try that one, if you're interested in the service, as a way to try out the offers. You can click the two radio buttons shows below and click refresh to see only free and 'instant' crediting offers:

Furthermore, please refer to http://cb7.lucrocash.com/faq.php for help with ensuring you receive credit for your offers.

Comment

Working...
      X