Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Cash? Join LucroCash.com (cb7tuner.com approved)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For anyone that's following the thread - we just sent out checks for pending orders.

There's plenty of money to be made, especially for products that you're interested in, like NetFlix, Blockbuster, BMG Music, Weight Loss and Loans of all kinds.

Comment

Open to Canadian folk yet?

SOLD!!
      Boosted H22
      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Sorry, we're only open to the US now.

We have just paid our first round of orders - the checks should be arriving on Wednesday. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

We've sent out even more payments via paypal and check. If you're looking for some money for the summer to mod your car, our site, LucroCash.com is a great place to earn it.

Please post any questions and I'd be happy to answer them.

Comment

bump for interested folks...

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by doylna
                bump
                might be a stupid question but

do i really have to put my personal info on the ADVERTISERS(not yours) web site

I dont feel very save giving my phone etc.

Can i fabricate some of it?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Yes, you have to use legit information, but some of the non-CC offers simply email submit offers don't request phone numbers, just mailing address info.

If you're interested, we're having a contest right now, complete 10 non-cc offers, and you'll get paid $6 for doing them. For every ten people that complete ten offers themselves, we're holding a raffle for $30.

More info is available here: http://lucronet.com/2007/06/22/lucro...non-cc-offers/

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                    im not getting an erection like jboyce, can u help me?
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

We've renewed the ad to support Cb7Tuner.

Please ask any questions, or post your experiences here. We're adding about 100 offers over the next couple of days.

Comment

I'm going to sign up right now

Comment

i've always been told nothing is free in this world.
                          thats so sadly true. i understand what your trying to do with your buisness and support this site. but in the end who's really recieveing money. when you have to pay out for these other advertiser things are you really recieving anything for free. personally my time could be better off reading something helpfull and meaningful. or maybe even working an hour or 2 of overtime. that in the end pays off. But keep the adds comming, and thnaks for the support of this site.
                          "Self Renewed"

Comment

If I can make a couple extra bucks by filling out a couple things in my spare time, why not?

Of course, these days, I'm only working like 2 days a week... So if I have spare time that i can use to make some money, might as well! I spend all my spare time online anyway!

Comment

how long does it take for the money to go into your accout on there??

i did 2 1/2 but no credits and they both say instant???

**** edit : nevermind its in there,just took like 5 min
                              Last edited by smokeeey420; 10-17-2007, 11:19 PM.
                              FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
                              My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

Originally posted by smokeeey420
                                how long does it take for the money to go into your accout on there??

i did 2 1/2 but no credits and they both say instant???

**** edit : nevermind its in there,just took like 5 min
                                cool. let me know if you have any questions, or have specific things you're interested in a trial for - I can likely find it for you and add it to the site.

Also, here's a link to a CB7Tuner specific FAQ that will help to insure you get credit for your offers.

http://cb7.lucrocash.com/faq.php
                                Last edited by doylna; 10-18-2007, 04:29 PM. Reason: adding clarity

Comment

Working...
                                X