About selling the h22a accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About selling the h22a accord

Hey guys gotta state ref ticket, can the car be sold or do i have to fill it as non moving vehicle? Not sure if i wanna attempt to bar the sucker.

dood find a state ref and give him some $
    ]

Comment

how much should i offer the state ref and are they cool in fullerton?

Comment

are you serious, the ref will probably have you arrested, lol, don't listen to rockenricer, he doesn't even live in cali, he just talks out of his ass

anyway, your ticket was for having the h22 right, and you were sent to the ref for it, now i don't think that you can just pay the fine and be done with it, i believe that you have to actually go and have them look at it

he will probably look at the visual and tell you what is wrong with it, then run it on the sniffer, after that, just fix the things he see wrongs and go for it again, i highly doubt that you will past the first time, but still i highly suggest you do it, i think the fee is tha t of the regular smog check, like 40 bucks plus the certificate
        Members Ride

Comment

wait whats state ref? i keep trying to follow your posts about this but what the hell is going on?
          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
          Disregard females, acquire currency
          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
            wait whats state ref? i keep trying to follow your posts about this but what the hell is going on?
            A person that does emissions testing in Cali.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

thanksha
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                are you serious, the ref will probably have you arrested, lol, don't listen to rockenricer, he doesn't even live in cali, he just talks out of his ass

bahahha im tellin you man ive heard of people doing this.
                ]

Comment

GL doing that in cali....Its a different ball game there. Plus a car emission deal costs like 150 or something like that if not more.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

HOW THE HEEELLLLL DO YOU PEOPLE LIVE IN CALIFORNIA

you might as well drive a harley, i hear they have wonderful emissions
                    "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Working...
                    X