Ugh?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh?!

Why can i no longer see the classified section..do i have to donate money or what.....please send me in the right direction..i have no problem donating money.

I tried emailing whoever owns the site and they havent gotten back to me,...

Steve

p.s. save the bs replies for another day.
    1992 Honda Prelude S - Swapped F22A6 - Turbo 16g Powered!

Mods: 3" Exhaust,450CC Injectors, DSM Manifold, DSM Ported 16g, Stealthmode Oil Line Kit, RFL BOV, JDM Black Housing Headlights, Clear Corners, Tinted Tails, Forbidden Short Shifter, Front Mount Intercooler, Chipped and Tuned P06 ECU - Tuned With Uberdata, Lowered 1.7,6 Puck Clutch"

PARTING OUT F22A1

dude, read some of the other threads in off topic. deev closed it. some of the members were bad lol
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

It's not the bad members I was worrying about... it was the stupid ones. I could care less about the scammers... It's the people that bellyache because they ASSUMED it was safe to buy from people on here. Why would anyone think that?

Anyway, they're back up.

*ahem* I mean, yes... you DO have to donate money to see them again. LOTS of money! Small unmarked bills, please!

Comment

Ok how do i access them?
        1992 Honda Prelude S - Swapped F22A6 - Turbo 16g Powered!

Mods: 3" Exhaust,450CC Injectors, DSM Manifold, DSM Ported 16g, Stealthmode Oil Line Kit, RFL BOV, JDM Black Housing Headlights, Clear Corners, Tinted Tails, Forbidden Short Shifter, Front Mount Intercooler, Chipped and Tuned P06 ECU - Tuned With Uberdata, Lowered 1.7,6 Puck Clutch"

PARTING OUT F22A1

Comment

You read.

Comment

well i read and still cant access them.

there is no password required and i still cant view them.

fucking.
            great.
            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

nevermind mis read

Comment

Working...
              X