chevy meets rolls royce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accordtypeR
    Funny thing is that half the cost of the build is actually the Phantom front end...lol
    in the article it says it is not a real front end so i think 250k is BS

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
      yo im telling u right now 250,000 gonna get you on SHITTY house around dc!! the house i live in was 300,000 and im in fucking virginia!

and by the way, we live on .023 acres.

or something like that. i seriously can mow the lawn in 12 minutes lol.
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

250k gets you a house where you all live? Christ, sign me the FUCK up.

here in So. Cal, the AVERAGE house goes easily 570k+

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7

x2 thats not even for the nice ones. shit, theres a house in the mountains behind my neighborhood being built.

someone bought the land, payed to have this log home built there. its bigger than the ramada inn in town.

talked to the owner, said hes spent 3 million on it so far, a lot of which just for the land. the rest on the house, and its not even fucking done yet!!
          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
          Disregard females, acquire currency
          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Musta sold alot of crack to afford thos rims.
            I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

$250,000 = shitload of CB7. Would you get that car or 100 CB7 at 2500 a piece?

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7

move to missouri dude. we live on 20 acres 1/2 mile from a river, have a 3000 sq foot house (i think) w/ 4 bed 4 bath, 2 car garage, and a 60x60 barn that is 1/2 dirt floor horse barn and 1/2 concrete shop! all for around 220k! the only downside is we are 20 miles from town being that far away, though, makes the stars shine so incredibly bright at night! that alone makes it worth it imo.

i think the average rural home goes for 100-150k and in town (springfield) costs about 150-300k

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by jdmhondaman
                  that car was on last months rides magazine
                  yup

Comment

I like donks because you don't see them in new york so that's kinnda different to me . if i had the money i might just get a box chevy and throw some big ass rims a lift kit and a decent paint job. and just like some one else said the amount of money they put in the car they could've had a real phantom but its just like our cars the amount of money we spend on them we could've had a real sports car . Its all about the fun in the doin the mods & making your car stand out from the rest .

Comment

anyone got pics of it cleaned up a lil more?

Comment

The car is NOT ugly.....the frontend conversion was well done, the paint is gorgeous(especially in the sun) but the wheels need to be killed ASAP! I've never been a fan of donks on big wheels but I now have buddies that would go crazy over this shit. Its very unique but I think they are lieing about the $250k build price tag.
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                          The car is NOT ugly.....the frontend conversion was well done, the paint is gorgeous(especially in the sun) but the wheels need to be killed ASAP! I've never been a fan of donks on big wheels but I now have buddies that would go crazy over this shit. Its very unique but I think they are lieing about the $250k build price tag.
                          i see you put on my intersection lights lol

Comment

The square frontend doesnt go to much with the round windsheild.
                            CB7
                            Removed:A/C, P/S, C/C, ABS, Wires, Battery
                            Added: H22A, South Bend TZ Series Clutch, Fidanza (8lb) Flywheel, Megan 4-1 Headers
                            Waiting For:M2F4 Tranny, NX 50 Shot

Comment

Working...
                            X