Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring the Classifieds Back??

Bring them back or no?

No bitching and moaning about why or why not, just click yes or no.
    Yes
    78.26%
    No
    21.74%

yes
    F22A1:blew up
    F22A1/H22:blew up
    F22A6/H22: " "
    F22A4/H22: " "
    H23A1 boosted:blew up
    H23A1:traded
    H23A1/H22 built:still in progress (getting my feet wet)

drive it like you stole it
    FCB7(FRANKENSTEIN CB7 CLUB)

Comment

yeah wtf... i didnt even know they were gone. ive bought and sold plenty of stuff without getting scammed.

Comment

yes

but we need the feedback system i keep begging for

Comment

I need to buy another Accord. So, yes.

Comment

feedback would be worthless, sorry, the old way worked but isnt gunna work with the admin.

No way to stop complainers, feedback is unenforcable, ebay works, no one knows what AT YOUR OWN RISK means, time to live with change. I voted yes, but whats that realy do.

If its a problem to the admin then, that just means less time (time meaning money) that can be spent on more worthwhile causes at this site. Someone step up and volenteer to admin the classifieds section and deal with ALL the bullshit that comes with it, perhaps that might work.

Just a sugestion
            I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

how would feedback system NOT work

its worked at iss almost flawlessly

you cant sell if you have a certain amount of negative feedback..you have to have a certain amount of posts or something..idk its enforced really well..the old way obviously didnt work well if we have this problem now

Comment

I did not even realize they were gone. Bring them back!!!
                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Most of the people dont know the feedback system exists so i think it works lol. The only way I would want them back is if the people quit bitchin that they got scammed as deev mentioned. Its the internet figure it out. But other than that if that doesnt go away I am still gonna have to vote no. I know there are some honest people on here but there are those few that screw it up and make people bitch about it which leads to flaming and all that jazz.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

No.
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

ive been buying and selling on cb7tuner for 3 (THREE) years without 1 (ONE) problem
                      ]

Comment

the for sale thread is a good idea, especially for those whose useless parts were someone else's gold...

but it can only work with good sellers and good buyers...too bad a crappy few had to ruin it for the rest of us....

i say bring it back...and ban any complainers...

lets call it "Shop @ ur own Risk Shop"
                        DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
                          No.

thats really funny because you have A TON of stuff for sale in your thread for only cb7's that isnt going to go for much on ebay and your basically loosing out..
                          ]

Comment

lol. i voted yes but i think NO now.

use ebay people! just as easy........ i can find stuff on there just as easy as it was on here. no big loss really
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha

lets call it "Shop @ ur own Risk Shop"

seriously, something rediculous to get the point across, so peeople quit bugging the mods when they get scammed. and the scammers to see people know what up
                              ]

Comment

Working...
                              X