I have an issue with the rep system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an issue with the rep system

Any idiot can do any stupid thing. Take this rep I received for my "Dont mod if there are things to be replaced" post in whatshisnames (sorry, I have a horrible memory) "what should I do next?" thread.

If Im not mistaken..I was answering the question. I realize this thread serves very little purpose other than to call whoever did that a complete fool undeserving of his (or on the off chance, her) braincells.

I question what this rep system is for other than a popularity rating, which, in the hands of young America, it will inevitably become if its not already.

I tried to upload a screenshot, but apparently its too wide. Oh well.

Last edited by texasvtak; 04-06-2007, 03:07 AM.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Originally posted by mxcx

Hmm, I dont have permission to access this page....

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Weird..oh well, its just the screen shot.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

I could give two shits about rep points. I dont think you should either, unless people are actually looking. This site is pretty open minded...not much to worry about.
        14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

i mostly get negatiives from the sensitive noobs who always start crying when someone disagrees with them..dont worry about it man...the dudes who neg repped me....always left it anonymous lol...except acclipse who gave me positive..

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
            i mostly get negatiives from the sensitive noobs who always start crying when someone disagrees with them..dont worry about it man...the dudes who neg repped me....always left it anonymous lol...except acclipse who gave me positive..
            I just gave you positive... I OWNZ!!!

Comment

yeah u said that in my thread, and you are 100% right about that. who ever gave u negative rep for that should be kicked in the vagina.

whatshisname= turbomaxx. lol.

ill give u pos rep ne ways, since u gave good advice even tho i already knew that. lol.

"YOU CANT GIVE GOOD ADVICE!!! NEGATIVE REP POINTS ATTACKZORZ!!!"

lol
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

I dont think a lot of the forum knows this system exists lol.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                  I dont think a lot of the forum knows this system exists lol.
                  This is true and it seems it is being abused more and more..

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...6&page=1&pp=20

I think that for this system to work and be 100% honest that the person that leaves the comments screen name should be shown with the comment.. I have NOT left a single comment for anyone that I would be bothered by them knowing who said it..

I think that would help deter the E-thugs around here that like to hide behind their computer screen.. Later
                  Last edited by MadSpleen85; 04-07-2007, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                    This is true and it seems it is being abused more and more..

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...6&page=1&pp=20

I think that for this system to work and be 100% honest that the person that leaves the comments screen name should be shown with the comment.. I have NOT left a single comment for anyone that I would be bothered by them knowing who said it..

I think that would help deter the E-thugs around here that like to hide behind their computer screen.. Later
                    im not hiding

I gave ya neg rep

and you arent type g you did steal it from him

feel free to -rep me

Comment

+rep for mitch!! lol
                      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
                        im not hiding

I gave ya neg rep

and you arent type g you did steal it from him

feel free to -rep me
                        Good for you...

The more I look at the rep system the less and less I care about my rep...

Big deal what you think of me or anyone else for that matter... Anyone that knows me can tell you I am a decent guy. I usually say Later at the end of a conversation, and I have for quite a while.

Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. Take it or leave it. YOUR opinion I choose to leave behind. If you think you know who the first person to say Later at the end of a conversation was then good for you..

Telling me that I can not say Later at the end of my posts is NOT your place.. Last time I checked Deev owns and runs this site. You telling me that Later is TypeG's word and I stole it from him and I should just stop talking like that is BS. PLEASE GROW UP and just get over it.. You wont always like everything and everyone around you... ready... Later

Comment

"You telling me that Later is TypeG's word and I stole it from him and I should just stop talking like that is BS."

hes got it trademarked y0!

hes taking your ass to court!

oooo what now?!?!

lol jk jk

Comment

Potato.

Comment

ummmm carrot?

Comment

Working...
                              X