Mv cb7's engine goes south

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mv cb7's engine goes south

so I Was driving out here in S.Cali on the 605 going south,so the engine starts to lug. Im Like WTF?so i gettin on the 60 E to pomona and I downshift and blam my engine turns off.

So I pull on to the breakdown lane on the transition route,my car had enough momenton(how ever its spelled) to get on side.And here comes a fuckin 18 wheeler speeding on the trasition route and clips the shit out of driverside my mirror scared the living shit out of me(I was on the phone with CHP)and the son of bitch keeps going.

Now I told the Chp exactly where I was.5 min Later the CHP calls me back and says they can't find me!

So I give them my Location again,40 min later Chp shows up and pushes my car out the curve,and I called my towing Company and they towed me.

So I check my oil and theres big Chunks of black metal in there,so Im now looking for a H23 short block since I Have the h23 head and mani siting in my room

yesterday I got my red and clears and I was super exicited to get them.

well I guess this has its good side,I getting another engine

well this my story
    and If you saw me broken down comment,I did see a Couple of Cb7 pass me by

-Jose
    1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
    -Nava

Man, that sucks...

Did you report the license plate of that truck to the CHP? I would've! people like that should'nt be driving, especially as a profession!

Comment

the transition road its on a curve,he was out of view when I notice and I couldnt catch the plate number becuase hes was going so fast,the curve is rated at 35 he was hiting at least 45-50. well I saw the company...I know where they are located,But I really dont care,As long as I am alive.
      1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
      -Nava

Comment

Working...
      X