Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all who complain about the mighty CB7tuner.com...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all who complain about the mighty CB7tuner.com...

Browsing around looking for a diecast model of a CB7(or anything close) i came across this forum that lists the banned members for all too see.

Now, i can see where that could be cool but what stuck out to me is that some of them were banned for up to 180 days and the reason is GTFO(or get the fuck out)

Wow thats an amazing reason.

Now i know Mods and admins dont have to really give a reason as this is their world but if you read enough of those reasons you can begin to see that they ban people for being a ***, not agreeing, even posting in the wrong section.

So my point is, stop bitching about this forum and appreciate the world Deev and his cohorts have so gleefully made for us!!

Thats all.

Link

Yeah, we restrict all the bad mouthing to the Admin/Mod forum which noone else can see

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
      Yeah, we restrict all the bad mouthing to the Admin/Mod forum which noone else can see

Yea i had heard rusty talking about that....

On one forum i heard that they have it setup where there is a "pit" where all deleted and locked threads go.

Well if you donate xxx amount of dollars or subscribe you get access to that pit and other goodies...

i thought that was kinda cool as well.

Comment

how le focke did u find that lol.

ralphie u need a secondary hobby!
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

True... yet, we also engage in some fairly complex discussions on how to handle even the simplest of situations.

Trust me, if there is a questionable call made, it has probably been discussed in the mod forum (either before, or immediately after).

There are a few people on here that I don't like very much that I have never banned (the same goes for the mods. There are more than a few people on here that I like very much that I've had to ban... some multiple times.
          Personal preference doesn't play into who gets banned. If you break the rules and you're on the bad side of the staff, then chances are it WILL result in a ban. We ARE human, and a person who is usually helpful and polite here will often be given a bit more consideration when a decision has to be made.

Comment

Ahh Houston imports gotta love them. Pretty strict there and if they dont like you they dont like you haha. Good site though. A lotta really nice cars on that site.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
              Ahh Houston imports gotta love them. Pretty strict there and if they dont like you they dont like you haha. Good site though. A lotta really nice cars on that site.
              i knew if any of the TX peeps knew them you would lol.

Yea way to fucking strict for my blood.

Eh life huh ?

Comment

We used to have a dump forum as well. ATX got rid of it shortly before he gave the board to me. It was useful... I may make it again! It'll never be publicly availible, though. Just a place for the mods to discuss issues, while having them clearly laid out.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  We used to have a dump forum as well. ATX got rid of it shortly before he gave the board to me. It was useful... I may make it again! It'll never be publicly availible, though. Just a place for the mods to discuss issues, while having them clearly laid out.

Thats cool.

Turbomax- i was looking for diecast models of the cb7 or something close..i figured their must be a model somewhere....

then i found that and was like ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

We've been searching for such a model for years... no luck so far. The best we could do was a site that would do a one-off... but they were like $250 or something insane!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                      We've been searching for such a model for years... no luck so far. The best we could do was a site that would do a one-off... but they were like $250 or something insane!

damn 250>@!?!

I mean i know Jada and Import Tuner will not make a 90-93 accord BUT

i figured maybe Honda made some for clients or someone and ifyou search hard enough you could find one...but im sure im not the only one to try this and since you said you have been for years with no luck i guess ill quit.

Im gonna see if i can find a company who might make em, maybe we could get a group buy going for it.

Depends on how much of course...that would be a cool idea...i know id want like 5 lol

Comment

We need some friends in the metallurgy/die-cast business...or maybe some kind of metal artist....

Although there was a paper/origami CB9 you could make floating around some time ago.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                        where you been, is something wrong?
                        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

OMFG check this website out!!

Mad fucking Honda hobby kits and diecast models...

no cb7 but they do have the Accord SIR, fucking wagons up the ass as well as the 800's the crx, del sols, civics, and mad shit!!!

Only problem is i dont think they ship here...but still cool stuff...im going to continue my research!!!

http://hobbyworld.aoshima-bk.co.jp/s.../kenall_e.aspx

ok if it goes to a blank page, type in Honda and search...22 pages...go through them its worth it...

they even have a mad jdm lowrider wagon lmao!
                          Last edited by Ralphie; 03-30-2007, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Alot of cool stuff on that site

Oh 5th gen, how you mock me...

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                            where you been, is something wrong?
                            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Pos_NEONSRT-4 AWD 02-01-2007 365 Days 02-01-2008, ~06:00 AM you drive a neon.
                              i read this and busted up laughin....a very valid point for a ban

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Working...
                              X