Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My newest toy

04 Yamaha R6

Right now its completely bone stock except for the frame sliders. However, I'm sure I'll end up "tweaking" a few things in the near future.

Last edited by mrhonda; 03-29-2007, 01:20 AM.
    00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

o.O. me likey! I want a bike eventually but my main goal is turbo first. Then I will get a bike. Not to mention I don't have a garage to keep it in right now. Congratz man.
    R.I.P. CB7; hello spec-v!

Member's Ride
    FS thread: full part-out

Help me with my spec-V fund, buy my stuff!!!
    Degree of rice and performability are inversely related.

Comment

damn you!!! my mom just bought an accord from honda mckinney and i had seen your lude man it was sick getting all the hawtstuff. That will be good riding for summer!

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
      nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
      nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
      nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
      AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
      AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
      AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
      nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

lol you on a buying spree now haha. First its the 4ws lude now an r6 ballin. Thats the older one though right?

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          lol you on a buying spree now haha. First its the 4ws lude now an r6 ballin. Thats the older one though right?
          Haha...well I may end up having to sell the lude to help pay for the bike. I don't know, it depends on how much sidework I can rake in in the months to come. And yes, this is the older one...the new R6 came out in 06.

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

sweet freakin toy!! i almost bought a new toy...was bout to purchase a 92 rx7....i think ill wait it out and buy a sweet bike like that though
            ..[CB7][STAR]..
            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

where have u been dood? u used to be the man back in the day answering everyones questions left and right i remember threads used to say mr honda where are you lol.

oh and nice bike, id kill myself on that.
              ]

Comment

Yeah another thng be very careful not only for yourself but for other drivers that arent paying attention or that cant drive. This tim eyour life greatly depends on it i dont wanna hear about you gettin killed so resist the urge to do stunts because at one point of time it will happen. Thats why i changed my mind about gettin one and decided to get another cb. Seriously though I wouldnt sell the car at one point of time your not gonna want to ride the bike that often when you can just sit in the whip and cruise with ya broad yaknow lay the sunroof back and stunt.

Comment

Yeah another thng be very careful not only for yourself but for other drivers that arent paying attention or that cant drive.
                  yes!!! ive found that a good portion of bike riders are above average drivers, however 85% of car drivers are below average...be careful! lotta shitty drivers out there who like to swerve lanes without signaling....and you know everyone underestimates the distance/speed of a bike, so be prepared to get cut off and such!!! ride safe dude!
                  ..[CB7][STAR]..
                  MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Boo-ya, nice bike...... Just needs a new pipe and a rear fender eliminator. =)

600cc = fun above 10k

Here's mine with the new Yosh full system
                    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Whoa !! nice color.. enjoy

Here's mine

Big 16g Turbo/H23 Head Swap/TSX Projectors

Comment

i'd prolly kill myself on any of those bikes you guys posted.

i'll get a pic of mine up later.

Comment

that is a badass bike with a badass engine. its what we use for our formula SAE car at UMR. next year we (hopefully) will be turboing it!
                          i love the styling of that bike. i just saw one with a polished frame, it was completely awesome looking, and not all that hardto do, albeit really time consuming.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

SWEET.

wish i had a crotch rocket.

hell i wish i had my license.
                            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                            Disregard females, acquire currency
                            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Since this bike is new to me...it already feels fast as hell! So it will probably be a while before I'll have the urge to bump up the performance. For now, I'll just be doing a few cosmetic changes. Flushmount front turn signals, integrated rear turn signals, rear fender eliminator, and exhaust.

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Working...
                              X