Sad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad day

I got my license suspended today. I've gotten 13 points on my license in the last 2 years, leaving me unable to drive for 60 days. I actually 2 choices here: I could accept the suspension and start my 60 days now or I could take 2 year probation in which I can't get a single ticket in those 2 years or I lose my license for either 90 or 120 days and I'm not sure if I could go 2 years without a single ticket. That's a long ass time! Also the punishment would be a lot worse.
    So tomorrow is my last legal day of driving for the next 2 months and I'm sad.

But that doesn't mean I have to stop working on my car... As a matter of fact, that means I'm going to be saving money on gas that I will now be able to put towards my car. (just trying to look at the bright side... its not working)
    R.I.P. CB7; hello spec-v!

Member's Ride
    FS thread: full part-out

Help me with my spec-V fund, buy my stuff!!!
    Degree of rice and performability are inversely related.

Damn bro why so many points taken off?

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Hey b-bomb I got you beat I have 17 pts...Damn then the laws are proably different between states...Down here in FL if you obtain 13pts within a 12mth peroid your DL is suspended for 30days.
      BTW are you able tp apply for a HARDSHIP DL. That will give you the ability to drive from work to home and or school..I dunno.
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

oh man that sucks!!

could have been longer tho
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

i have 28 points and counting.... i have a bunch of court dates in different states, i play the loopholes and get lawyers but i get away with it hehe..

ok lets say its your last chance and you have a ticket and if you get one more your license gets suspended, what you do is send a check in for like 30 dollars of the amount of the ticket, and then they will send u a notice saying come get your money becasue you payed over. until you get your money the points from the ticket dont apply!

but if you get a ticket after that then your really fucked. so its a last chance thing

also if you have a ticket, extend it alot. then get a court date, then call in sick (some require a doctors note, so get one if you have to for some bullshit)

then the cop will have waited forever, then shown up to court and you are sick so hes like fuck and then the next court date hes like fuck that and he doenst show up and you get the points takin off....

or you could just not drive like an ass and have no tickets lol.
          ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
            i have 28 points and counting.... i have a bunch of court dates in different states, i play the loopholes and get lawyers but i get away with it hehe..

ok lets say its your last chance and you have a ticket and if you get one more your license gets suspended, what you do is send a check in for like 30 dollars of the amount of the ticket, and then they will send u a notice saying come get your money becasue you payed over. until you get your money the points from the ticket dont apply!

but if you get a ticket after that then your really fucked. so its a last chance thing

sick (some require a doctors note, so get one if you have to for somealso if you have a ticket, extend it alot. then get a court date, then call in bullshit)

then the cop will have waited forever, then shown up to court and you are sick so hes like fuck and then the next court date hes like fuck that and he doenst show up and you get the points takin off....

or you could just not drive like an ass and have no tickets lol.
            You've done this before haven't you?
            R.I.P. CB7; hello spec-v!

Member's Ride
            FS thread: full part-out

Help me with my spec-V fund, buy my stuff!!!
            Degree of rice and performability are inversely related.

Comment

Working...
            X