so i'm out the honda game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i'm out the honda game...

yup...sorry guys...building my accord just never seemed to happen...always something would come up,then i was gonna stick with the f series and go prelude but that hit the fan to...just always problems and complications and stuff just not working out...and yes i know, if you want soemthing bad enough it will happen.maybe i never wanted it bad enough...anyways, so all my turbo engine shit is for sale.i test drove a 240sx and fell in love with it yesterday.the car is gorgeous inside and out (except for the rusted hatch )to bad its auto!

anyways i'm picking it up on monday or tuesday.

heres pix of the sx

http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthre...171#post541171

the plan is to drive the sx for a couple of months and work on the cb a lil.it needs balljoints,tie rod and brakes all around.then start driving the cb as dd and go all out with the sx. sr20det swap with manual conversion.the auto aint staying like that for long.

i mite keep the cb for for dd or trade it for 1500+an 85 grand prix lol.not sure how thing will turn out.

peace.

p.s.-i will deffinatly stick around here,not that any of you fuckers care

ILBB
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

240sx is an awesome car. My few of my buddies have the sr20det swap, and one of them just got a tomei manifold and s15 turbo upgrade. I've been hanging out at the shop that installed everything for him, and I'm starting to get addicted to 240s.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
      240sx is an awesome car. My few of my buddies have the sr20det swap, and one of them just got a tomei manifold and s15 turbo upgrade. I've been hanging out at the shop that installed everything for him, and I'm starting to get addicted to 240s.

yeah sr20's are sweet...they have plenty of potential.
      People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

you act as if this car wont have problems..lol

but anyway//nice project

Comment

Originally posted by DhN

but anyway//nice project
          lol...thats true the 240 is a money pit.

Comment

wow thats clean...most 240's i see round me are all in crappy condition and look like there not painted..they look like they just have a primer.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
            ----
            02 Pontiac Firebird W68
            92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Nice go for it. MY friend had a black hatch like that with an sr20det. STock looking other than aftermarket Espelir exhaust, GReddy FMIC, GReddy Piping, Turbo XS BoV, and HKS mega flow filter. Thing pulled its weight plus it was a light car. Too bad he sold it though =( Damn thieves jacked his intercooler and such.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by DhN

but anyway//nice project

my cb never gave me any mechanical problems really...just stuff that always seemed to draw mw back...its hard to explain...secretly i just never had enough will to finish it up.i always wanted rwd.

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

that's a clean 240 man. good luck and have fun with it!
                  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

yeah i'm thinking eventually i'm gonna gut the rear (rear seats are completely useless anyways) and put a roll cage in...i hear them sr20's handle 350 whp and i think that where i'm gonna push it...should be good for 11's with an lsd...

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

yeah when you set your eyes on another project,..its hard to work on the accord...you have some motivation but idk...jus want to move on

thats where im at...good luck

Comment

whatever you do...dont drift it.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                          whatever you do...dont drift it.

i honestly wasnt plannig on it...i mean i will probably get it sideways once or twice, but i aint gonna make a profession out of it haha.dragracing is where its at.

ILBB

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

thats one hell of a clean 240. best of luck with it!!!!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                            Current cars:
                            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

good buy.. very clean.. and under 100,000 miles
                              -:Ĥ:-
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                              X