Locust Drive photoshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locust Drive photoshoot

well, heres some pictures of me and 90_accord_22657's cars.

he lives 10 feet from me so we were like, lets take pix lol.

Davids (90_accord_22657) Cars:

Blue 2000 Honda Civic Si (built b16 fucking monster)
    Black Turbo 1991 accord (dsm=sick wit it)

Landon (turbomaxx):

black 1990 accord (sick wit it).

so what u guys think?
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

He needs to remount the FMIC and all of the piping. Sorry to say but whoever did it did a horrible job. Your car (clean up that poor trunk! giver a polish too, the shine would burn eyes), along with the blue Civic look good.

Comment

nah he wanted it that way.

i like it.
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

When he goes over a big dip with that mooshy suspension, well, that boosted f22 will turn NA pretty fast.

Not to mention having to buy another IC and pipe is a blast.

Comment

no it wont dude be chill.

this guy knows his shit.

its high enough, but its in a big dip coming out of his driveway. if it was gonna get busted up it would have by now.

Comment

I would have done it differently, thats all.

Comment

nah its cool dude i hear ya on that.

if he lowers it tho, ur def right, itd have to change.

Comment

lol, if your friend ever plans to lower, he WILL have to reconsider the pipes...
                Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

oh and yeah i know my trunk needs to meet the rubber wheel... just ordered a suspension so when me and david take it to the shop to put it on well clean that up too. good eye tho.

Comment

love the idea of the turbo and all that good stuff but the ic looks like ass... if thats what he was going for tho i guess he doesnt care nice cars...

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

no engine pics

Comment

ill get some engince pix tonight, theres nothing real special. the turbo car is all dirty, the si looks good under the hood, and mine doesnt got a whole lot to show off lol. but ill get some bay pix tonite if i remember.

Comment

Working...
                        X