This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rep Points Question(s)?

So since the Rep Points system has been up and running for a while I have recieved 4 Reps that I can see.. It says I have recieved a total of 7 rep points... The oldest one is marked with a blue box. The next is also marked with a blue box. Then I have one that is a green box. The last and most recent one is a red box.

So my first question is, What do the Blue boxes mean? I am assuming that the Red is a negative and the Green is positive, so what are the Blue?

I completely understand why the system is anynomous(sp?) but the one Red box that I have is from a thread that has been deleted and all I posted in it was an explination of what I knew about the situation. Whoever it was that left the negative rep points for that post must have NOT read my entire post. I simply stated what I knew about the situation. I did NOT take any sides or call anyone any names..

This leads me to my second and final question.. Since I only have ONE negative rep point, why does my overall rep under every post I make, still show a green box under my post count, and when you put your mouse over the green box it says "MadSpleen85 may have said something they shouldnt have" So my question here is why does one negative rep point change my overall rep but my ONE green box and TWO blue box Reps did nothing?

I know I am probably not the only one that is curious about this system. Just hoping that maybe if it is shown that there is some confusion about the system that someone will explain the way it works to all of us.. I just dont see how ONE negative rep overcomes the THREE other rep points that I have recieved which none of them changed my overall rating.. Anyone care to shed some light on this? LMK. Later
    Last edited by MadSpleen85; 03-26-2007, 07:33 PM.

ANYONE? Later

Comment

Rep system? Wha? lol I dont bother with it. I only see Green.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

As far as I can see, I havent gotten any rep. Theyre supposed to appear under the "subscribed threads" section in the control panel, correct?
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

They should show up right underneath your subscribed threads in a little section that says "Latest Reputation Received." Or atleast mine does anyways.. Later

Comment

later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

It's a popularity contest. My accnt got phished and I got neg rep. still waiting for that to be fixed.
              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It is best to add a persons rep points when a business is turned out good.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by f22cb7lx
                  It is best to add a persons rep points when a business is turned out good.

Agree. Some site only allow Positive rep.
                  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                    later.
                    ...later

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22
                    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

later.

Comment

later.
                        for real. who cares about rep. and how many posts you have... just be cool.
                        R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

Originally posted by EdgarCb7
                          for real. who cares about rep. and how many posts you have... just be cool.
                          Exactly....Why does it matter if you have one negative rep point?...Its not the end of the world.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

I had no clue about the rep system till I saw it in the user control panel. Still didn't know what it was till now. I'm figuring it out. And I agree, I don't bother.

And we all occasinally say things we shouldn't have.
                            Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

Like I said. It's a popularity contest.
                              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X