fuck fuck fuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck fuck fuck

i lost my wallet, i searched my whole house, car, all my clothes. i had like $100 i LUCKILY took out an put in my pocket. but my wallet has my fuckin ss card, has my college id. an my fucking buspass, whichi need to get to work tomorrow(license is suspended). i wont have my license back til next week, so i dunno whether to drive to work tomorrow or not, i been drivin it back an forth to fix the alternator all weekend tho.

do i to do anything to protect my identity cause my ss card was in there,or am i fucked?

you need to do somthing to protect your id ... an ss card is a gateway into someones identity but as far as what you can do .... i have no clue
    R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

My Rotor DIY
    I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

Comment

make sure you backtrack where you went and what clothes you where wearing. it could be in the hamper or washing machine that happened to me twice because i was in a hurry late for work after changing clothes.

Comment

The LAST time i remember handling my wallet was when i pulled my money out to count it when i was on the phone with geico, that was at my aunts...i called her but she hasnt seen it...i'ma go there tomorrow and searched after work. I was thinkin of takin my car to work...if i get rolled I will f'in loose it, i jus bought this car and am so close to gettin my license back.

Comment

ahhhh why would you keep your ss card in your wallet?????
          good luck man...
          MRT

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
            The LAST time i remember handling my wallet was when i pulled my money out to count it when i was on the phone with geico, that was at my aunts...i called her but she hasnt seen it...i'ma go there tomorrow and searched after work. I was thinkin of takin my car to work...if i get rolled I will f'in loose it, i jus bought this car and am so close to gettin my license back.
            I bet when you where over there and you ayed it down on the table or somewhere if she has children young or old and they get a hold of it you should be concerned id go over there well not right now because its too late but first thing int he morning and search for it where you where last talking to her and have her ask everyone in the household who was there and wasnt if you see sucha suches wallet let him know or give it to me so i can give the wallet to him.

Damn next time leave your ss car home in a safe with your other valuables that shit is your lifes record. If that shit falls into wrong hands dozens of immigrants/terrorists,identity thieves that will rn your shit into the ground will fuck your whole life up and you wont even know it until its too late.

Comment

Reminds me when i lost my wallet for a week.

I left it in my pants pocket and took off the pants and threw em in my closet. When i wen to do laundry a week later i found em...i was pissed cause i ordered a new DL and new credit/bank cards..

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
              ----
              02 Pontiac Firebird W68
              92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

dont drive...ur so close
                call the ssn office and have ur ssn changed report it to the police

good luck finding your wallet
                1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                -Nava

Comment

YES YES YES! I found that bitch, it was in my fucking track jacket pocket for some reason...i think it was last night at 2am i woke up an had a migraine, i drove to the store for aleve an musta put it in there cause all i had on was pajamas.

but now i lost my fuckin hours for work and i have to turn them in by tomorrow morning or i dont get paid on wednesday =(

EDIT: FOUND that bitch too, damn i never loose stuff, this is weird.

Comment

i like your sig alot. ALOT, im gonna make a similar one from when my car crashed and then fixxed

Comment

losing stuff scares the shit out of me,especialy my ssn, I have no credit but shit,
                      I AM Mexican/Salvadorian so im more scared of some one stealing My Identity and fucking Up my record and Ilegaly crossing the border with my Id and SSn.

good you found yo shit
                      1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                      -Nava

Comment

DAMN what a read lol. when u get ur license back?
                        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                        Disregard females, acquire currency
                        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                          DAMN what a read lol. when u get ur license back?
                          hopefully wednesday, i'm waitin for the damn court to send proof that i paid my fine, going to get my sr22 today, then license wed =)

Comment

Do you always carry your SS card on you or was this just a one time thing? Usually you shouldnt carry it with you unless you need to like for a job interview or something like that.. I keep mine locked up in a safe.. Dont have a need for carrying it everyday. Too much of you identy can get stolen if it were to fall into the wrong hands..

Glad to hear you found everything and nothing bad happened. Definatly keep riding the bus for the few more days until you get your license back. Later

Comment

Yes i always carry my ss card, i feel it's the safest place. I rarely ever loose stuff, this was a rare instance.

Comment

Working...
                              X