X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEWARE OF 93accordtuner

Alright heres what happend.

93accordtuner, his name is Justin Dennis. He lives in Georgia, Atlanta. Thats about all i have so far. Also is License plate is 251 CXC, Georgia. Henry is at the bottom center. Red sticker bottom Right.

Alright heres what is happening and is on going so far. I have paid Mr. Dennis for $60.00US for a A/C condenser and Distributor. Back on Jan.16.2007.

*Jan. 16, 2007 Payment To Justin Dennis Completed ... -$60.00 USD* <-- the paypal thing.

NOW i have sent him my shipping address and everything to boot. I like to think there are still honest people in this world so I wait a month for my parts to show up. NOTHING, now in this duration I have been trying to correspond with him during this transaction trying to find a tracking number of some sort. But he claims there is NOTHING of the sort on his "recieptes". He keeps blowing the same hot air so I tell my self alright, he should be honorable but, a bad apple ruins the bunch. He was shipping USPS to me. Also he used the excuse of the boarder holding the parts and not shipping them out. But after a little bit he finally also noted that he got a refund from the shipping cost because of the wait.

NOW once a month has past and i keep trying PM's and Emails all of which were read and ignored. UNTIL i pull him into a Paypal disbute. Then he starts send a PM heading what is this about?. First off blaming me of lying and accusing me of trying to get money from him when I never have gotten my parts. At the end of the PM there is a mention about how if i haven't gotten it sorry he will sort this out.

again, i have given him the benefit of the doubt and agreed but kept the paypal disbute going. This disbute was created Feb.6.2007. Now as kept the PM's sorta of going with me. Now he said he had shipped it the wrong address but all the buildings around that area said they NEVER received something from USPS addressed to my name. Now he keep saying that he needed to wait for the *TAX REFUND* before he could ship the replacement parts. Now heres the kicker, he told me before he got a refund for the waiting for the shipping. Also once the day for the paypal dispute has past. He instantly stop responding to my PM's and ignoring them now.

I didn't want it to come to this but it has. He has tried to talk and ignore his way out of this for too long. , it is ongoing at the moment to the point of where he has stop responding and ignoring all possible contacts. He will not refund the money or even attempt to resolve now. His Member ride

If you guys can help at all that would be appreciated. Get the word out he CAN NOT BE TRUSTED!

DON'T NOT BUY FROM 93ACCORDTUNER --> JUSTIN DENNIS
    1990 Accord EX -Stock to no beyond
    Originally posted by yeamans17
    you'd better soak the nuts in pb blaster, otherwise you'll snap them off
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter" - Dr.Susses

Vouch - | gloryaccordy | aznkid.com |

PM me any other info you might have on him. I found three Justin Dennis' in the Atlanta area.

- Rob -
    92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
    85 Toyota 4Runner
    1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
    2008 HD 1200N
    2009 HD 883N

Comment

Originally posted by 203Cree
      PM me any other info you might have on him. I found three Justin Dennis' in the Atlanta area.
      Thanks, your PM box is full btw, can't get through.
      1990 Accord EX -Stock to no beyond
      Originally posted by yeamans17
      you'd better soak the nuts in pb blaster, otherwise you'll snap them off
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter" - Dr.Susses

Vouch - | gloryaccordy | aznkid.com |

Comment

Cleaned.

And it looks like he's actually in McDonough.
        Last edited by 203Cree; 03-25-2007, 01:51 PM.

- Rob -
        92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
        85 Toyota 4Runner
        1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
        2008 HD 1200N
        2009 HD 883N

Comment

Can we please keep these threads in PMs...IF you have a bad experience with a seller post it in the sticky who not to buy from.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
          X