Welp.. It's THAT time again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welp.. It's THAT time again.

NASCAR nuts rolling around everywhere here in my hometown. Beautiful weather for this race.

"I need tickets" "Tickets for sale"

I love to see these guys on the road.. especially when the race has started and they have a handful left cause they grossly over charge.

Anyway.. here's my last years homage yet again..

My dime:

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
    Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

and its about damn time mayfield made a race!! now i have a reason to watch LOL.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

I dont get it.

Comment

Im actually a little intrigued because Toyota is entering the Camry(i think its the Camry) into nascar. I cant wait to see the look on the rednecks faces when Toyota, a japanese car, wins the nextel cup

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I was at Bristol for qualifying today... got free suite tickets. Nice to see another CB7 member from the area on here. Today was the debut of the "car of tomorrow." I think it looks a lot better. It's more modern looking, and posted some decent times today.

I'm not a Nascar fan, but I do like fast cars, so I went.

Are you from Bristol?

Comment

I would like to know what kind of engine Toyota is using. Too bad I am way too lazy to search

Comment

RIP Earnhardt!

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

but i must say nascar did take a small step towards ricedom with that new spoiler. but its actually functional, so its cool. see, nascar cars are fast enough to utilize downforce, unlike the majority of the cars with spoilers lol.
                "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                Disregard females, acquire currency
                BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                  Im actually a little intrigued because Toyota is entering the Camry(i think its the Camry) into nascar. I cant wait to see the look on the rednecks faces when Toyota, a japanese car, wins the nextel cup
                  from what ive heard the toyotas arent reliable on the track even though their trucks are doing well in the oval races.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                  X