X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 NY Auto Show

http://www.autoshowny.com/dates/

So who is going to go to this!?!?

Ill be attending it and wanted to know if anyone else was going.

Mini meet y0!!!

ill be there but dont know when

Comment

It starts on my birthday, so that weekend is out.
      I'll probably go one night during the week, its less crowded. Lots of new cars coming out for 2008, it should be good.

Comment

The 2008 Accord Sedan will be there.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

The 2008 Impreza will be there. I'm pissed that the STI is going to be a hatch.

Comment

so will the new ferarri ive seen it touched it while i was at the warehouse in the Nation cargo association building when i was dropping off freight there. That car is a beast th enumber was p45-6 some strange code like that theres only 1 of them in the world and accross the side at the opposite end on the rollers was a silver lamborghini on a aluminum pallet which is used for big freight there was a countach strapped down over in there too. I was one of the few to actually be close to it lucky me.

Comment

isnt the gtr coming out for 2008 as well? or is it 09?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                The 2008 Impreza will be there. I'm pissed that the STI is going to be a hatch.
                yeah things will never be the same. and the evo will look more and more like the dodgecharger

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                  isnt the gtr coming out for 2008 as well? or is it 09?
                  I think it's coming out for '08.

My job is down the block on 11th Avenue so I can meet up any time. Expect some quality pics.

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

True well im not sure what day im going....

whens the best day to go!?!?

Ive never been to one of these so no matter what day you go you can see ALL the cars or is it certain cars on certain days?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                      True well im not sure what day im going....

whens the best day to go!?!?

Ive never been to one of these so no matter what day you go you can see ALL the cars or is it certain cars on certain days?
                      They have all the cars out all the time. I'd go in the middle of the week, like an early Thursday afternoon before all the 9 to 5 riff raff gets out.

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

new york?

bleh...

SDIAS is where its at1!!

=P

I wanna see the new accord coupe.....

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                          new york?

bleh...

SDIAS is where its at1!!

=P

I wanna see the new accord coupe.....

Bwahahahahahahahahaah

Comment

Working...
                          X