X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video hosting

WHere? Who? How much?
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts)... a dying breed. #8

RIP DEC 29, 03 Frame is Bent.... byebye Byebye CB7Tunner.com nice knowing yall

video hosting is going to be kinda hard to find for free.

you might have to actually sign with a hosting company for something like that. but, that's going to cost you a monthly rate.

Comment

You might be able to find someone to do it for you. I used to have a web page and I would have done it for you as long as you gave me some kind of advertising.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

how big is the file? cant u register to angelfire and host it there? they have u 20 megs but not alot of bandwith
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

its just a small video no sound i look on my way back from Florida this summer after I got my Konigs... Im hitting like 80 on I4 and it looked good...

i tried angelfire.com, i kept getting the same error message and gave up

ok my lycos page will host it... but now I cant find it AHHHHH poo I iwll shoot another later :-D
          Last edited by MA_Fan; 09-28-2003, 12:14 AM.
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts)... a dying breed. #8

RIP DEC 29, 03 Frame is Bent.... byebye Byebye CB7Tunner.com nice knowing yall

Comment

imagestation

Comment

Working...
            X