Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rules have been updated.

I added to and adjusted some of the rules. Check em out

Nothing too drastic, and it's basically just laying out what has been happening around here lately anyway... but now it's written down, so I don't want to hear about it when threads disappear

You ought to find a way to like, throw up a copy of all the rules when someone joins the site. I dont know if that falls under the "Survival Of The Fittest"rule, but itd be a good way to start. Hell, you could maybe even throw in some posting/site tips, etc. Just an idea.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Yeah, I want to figure out how to do that... the message you see when you sign up isn't availible for modification in the menus I have in my control panel. I'm sure Accord R33 or cp[mike] could get into it for me, but I haven't asked them to yet!

I want to make a proper web page with all the rules and stuff... I will eventually. I've just been lazy. EVERYBODY wanders into the Off Topic section from time to time, though... and most of the trouble is in here anyway... so it's not too much to ask for people to take a look at the rules. Sadly, it's all basically just respect and common sense... it shouldn't even need to be said!

Comment

Well, maybe if you cant give all the new sign-ups a "rules packet" so to speak, perhaps you could sticky the rules to the top front page of the OT Forum..

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Sticky them to the top of the front page of the OT forum? That's where they are!

I suppose I should put them in the Beginner OT as well, but the beginners have a buttload to figure out anyway. One of the main things I stress in there is that they learn to read EVERYTHING, especially the stickies... so they should know to look for that. They don't, but whatever. That's what moderators are for!

Comment

I know, but i mean, they dont stand out much...I dunno.. I still think "handing" them to newbs would be a cool, sure-fire way, that they "get the memo"

Comment

I agree... but we get so many spammers registering that it would be impossible to do it for everyone... I'll have to see if I can figure out an automated PM!

Comment

Working...
              X