Sponsors, should I do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sponsors, should I do it?

I got a call from carsponsorships.com saying that there are 3 companies willing to sponsor. Has anybody done this? I know you gotta pay like 80 bucks or sumthin but is it worth it?
    RICE COOKA!!

well ive never been sponsored since my car is basically stock, but if theyre good, well known companies, then go for it! you would probably get good deals on parts and get good publicity.
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

I did it. I got 5 sponsors myself... they were all appearance and audio stuff, so I didn't go for it... but they do come through.

Basically, the full sponsorships will be for the little stuff, like decals. The partial sponsorships will be for the bigger stuff, like audio gear. You'll have to buy some stuff, but it'll be at a nice discount, as long as you follow the rules.

If you plan on playing the game, going to events and such, then it's a great deal. If you just want free stuff, you'll be disappointed. They want some work on your end as well!

Comment

Hmm, I guess I'm not gonna do it. They don't really have too many decent companies that sponsor.
        RICE COOKA!!

Comment

Working...
        X