Double Posting!!read This...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Posting!!read This...

alright i know a thread about this has already been made.but it seems even some mods cant stop doing it.i have not done it once because i caught on to it quick.after you type your post,just click submit post ONCE,thats all it takes.it may take up to 2 mins for your post to go through but it does work.just click and move on.you will see your posts up a couple min's later.sometimes it works right away but either way just click it ONCE.i have seen up to 6 posts in a row. one of my posts took over 2 mins to finally go through but it does work.just be patient and DON NOT CLICK THAT LEFT MOUS BUTTON MORE THAN ONCE.every click you make is a post the mods gotta delete.and if you do find a double post that you made,go to EDIT,TOP LEFT HAND CORNER SAYS DELETE POST,CLICK IN THAT BOX,AND CLICK ON DELETE NOW.sorry its just agravating reading so many double posts just because people are not being patient.CLICK ONCE.
    Last edited by 91accord4door; 05-27-2004, 12:44 AM.

Preach it brotha!
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I've actually clicked only once and gotten more than one post. I also noticed that if you open the same thread in another window, click submit, and refresh the thread, you get nothing. Click submit again... nothing. Click it AGAIN, it goes through... 3 posts!

Anyway, mods don't have to delete all the threads. If you see yourself posting more than once, you can edit your own thread! Do the decent thing and fix it yourself! It takes a good 10-15 minutes to clean up a forum with all these stupid double postings...

Comment

Working...
      X