Guess whos back in the honda game, with a huge ass surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess whos back in the honda game, with a huge ass surprise

So, as some of you may or may not know, my dad gets mad hook ups from the impound lot. this is my latest hook up from him. According to my dad, this will be our next project for some time now.

he also hooked himself up with a 97 dubbed out camry

dumped, just how i like my cars

dun dun

thats all you bitches get

holla at cha boi

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

very nice man, very nice.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

nice, all it needs is a good cleaning and some rims, how much did you pick it up for?
      Members Ride

Comment

Wow, a JDM. In the states. And its already got a good engine. Nicely done, now, CLEAN!
        Last edited by vi.descending; 03-17-2007, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vi.descending
          Wow, a JDM. In the states. Nicely done, now, CLEAN!
          Japan -> Mexico -> States -> Impound -> Flatbed -> My garage

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Wait. Fill me in here, as I havnt bothered to wrap my head around any of the states' import laws as ours are messy enough. Can you even register this car?

Comment

Wait. Fill me in here, as I havnt bothered to wrap my head around any of the states' import laws as ours are messy enough. Can you even register this car?

WHO CARES ROFL

Make it a track car!!!!

Comment

well, im not too sure how the previous owner got it across the mexican border, might have declaired it as a track car

but no, its not really eligable to be registered unless EVERYTHING was changed over from a US spec civic of the same year

but i was planning to register it in Mexico, any way.

Comment

Nice project car. I knew as soon as I saw the Ferio symbol. Sweet deal.

Comment

lucky bastard

ferios=sex

post this on honda tech...theyll ride your penis for ever(no homo)

Comment

RHD Conversion! thats the only other way I can think of it being legally registered. Check the VIN yo.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                        RHD Conversion! thats the only other way I can think of it being legally registered. Check the VIN yo.
                        it was never registered, why the heck do you think it was impounded?! LOL

Comment

Nice find man. Are you sure there's no way to register it in the states? It would be much easier than a conversion and you'd be able to enjoy it here.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                            are there any other stickers like that on the car(like the red sticker)? if there isn't and whoever had the car before didnt remove any stickers, your car was last inspected in japan in the year H9, or 1998. heres a little background info on that system

Its the Japanese system of naming their years according to the year of reign of their emperor.

The present Emp started his rule in 1989, and his sovereign name is "Heisei", thus 1989=Heisei One, or "H1", 1990=H2, 1991=H3 and so on and so forth. 2004=H15.
                            so people in japan with motor vehicles need to get their cars inspected every 2 years (starting at 3 years when the car is new). so the first inspection is the 3year, then 5th, 7th, 9th ... etc. cars there must have a current inspection to be on the roads. that leads me to believe your car has been out of japan for some time, esentially sitting somewhere collecting dust.

cool car though, good engine stock.

good luck with it.
                            1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

you should get this rims If I was still in the Philippines I could hook you up in an instant.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...
                              X