so i was checking out my hand...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i was checking out my hand...

because i got a pretty good cut on it and now little bumps filled with puss are starting to form around it.

i dont think it is infected because the wound itself isnt pink but the area is because i was scratching it (it was itch)

i got this a while ago when i let antifreeze enetr into one of my cuts while working on the car. it usually goes away but does anyone know what these are?

so i was doing some research and look at this article i found, pretty neat. i even have some castrol oil in my garage :o
    http://members.shaw.ca/seachangepubl...castoroil.html
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

i didnt get what u tryin to say....LATE NIGHT CB7 CREW!!

Comment

LOL I think hes saying CASTOR not CASTROL

Comment

lol how can it treat wounds when it's loaded with chemicals lol..

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

watch for red streaks going up your arm, fever, ect. those are some signs of infection. an infection can spread very fast. i know of someone that died from a staff infection after getting a shaving cut. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
            because i got a pretty good cut on it and now little bumps filled with puss are starting to form around it.

i dont think it is infected because the wound itself isnt pink but the area is because i was scratching it (it was itch)

i got this a while ago when i let antifreeze enetr into one of my cuts while working on the car. it usually goes away but does anyone know what these are?

so i was doing some research and look at this article i found, pretty neat. i even have some castrol oil in my garage :o
            http://members.shaw.ca/seachangepubl...castoroil.html
            Hes deff saying castor oil....omfg dont use castrol's oil....

wowowoww....10w30 for the ole cut and bruises eh?

ROFL!

Comment

i had something similiar to you but mine was a crap load of little bumps filled with a clear fluid. it itched like a mofo so i couldn't take it anymore , i saw my doctor and got this "triamcinolon" cream from the pharmacy. the cream works wonders although it's like 4 bucks for a small tube about the length of your index finger.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                watch for red streaks going up your arm, fever, ect. those are some signs of infection. an infection can spread very fast. i know of someone that died from a staff infection after getting a shaving cut. later.
                i jus got back from basic and ait in the army and mad people had that staf shit

Comment

that oil shit is interesting, i read the whole article. i sure as hell aint puttin no oil on me if i smash my finger tho, jus gonna suck it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung
                    i had something similiar to you but mine was a crap load of little bumps filled with a clear fluid. it itched like a mofo so i couldn't take it anymore , i saw my doctor and got this "triamcinolon" cream from the pharmacy. the cream works wonders although it's like 4 bucks for a small tube about the length of your index finger.
                    yea same thing, isnt that clear fluid, just puss.
                    it itches real bad as we speak.
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

Yeah castrol oil would give you teh cancer

castor oil might be ok

Extended soaks in sea water is great for wounds, just go swimming at the beach tomorrow

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                      where you been, is something wrong?
                      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

just put some salt and lime on it and give it a good lickin...
                        DEVOTE

Comment

the wound is already closed up, just that the areas next to the wound is puffed up and has little bumps all over.

itchy as hell.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

maybe bed bugs? it's only during the early spring and summer time that i get it.

basically after i wash all of my sheets and everything my limbs come in contact with, it goes away with the help of that cream.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung
                              maybe bed bugs? it's only during the early spring and summer time that i get it.

basically after i wash all of my sheets and everything my limbs come in contact with, it goes away with the help of that cream.
                              i dont think that it is....

but i do know that heat affects the inflamation
                              it started spreading pretty wildly right now, a good 50 bumps now
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                              X