Japanese racing battle videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese racing battle videos

I know this video's been posted here before, but I was hoping we could make a collection of links here, so I can watch them all day long.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...3677ee7d82.htm

I know theres another one thats an NSX vs a lambo, a bmw (m5?), and some others

Then theres one with the stripped CRX beating everyone else on the track

Any video you have from whatever this japanese racing show is, please share...

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

thats why FWD is so retarded. like WTF do u do when you lose the rear end in a FWD car i would never attempt that in my accord, my car is for like driving around and tuning LOL. those kind of races should be left to the nissans
    ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
      thats why FWD is so retarded. like WTF do u do when you lose the rear end in a FWD car i would never attempt that in my accord, my car is for like driving around and tuning LOL. those kind of races should be left to the nissans
      Easy! You either let off the gas, or if it gets pretty bad, just accelerate! Make sure you steer towards where you want to go tho Now tell me, what do you do when you lose the rear end in a RWD car on wet roads like that?

I personally find that FWD cars are a lot easier to handle on the streets, especially on a weather like this (Cold, rainy weather)...I wouldn't say that they handle "better" than RWD cars per se, but their driving characteristics are definitely more predictable..And in case unpredictable things happen, they're easier to manage and control as well..Understeer would be a main issue of course, but I think everything comes down to how you drive, and how the car is set up..

My car personally, it rarely understeers during hard cornering on wet conditions like the one in the vid...If anything, the rear end would lose it first (Which is a lot better scenario compared to understeer in the case of FWD cars)..And I'm only running 205/60 all-season Michelin tires, no LSD (yet), so-so suspension setup, and no rear sway bar (haven't installed my Progress RSB yet ) One thing to remember: During understeer, go easy on the brake pedal

Anyways...That is a nice vid, thanks for posting it up! I've never watched that one before..Very fun to watch...It always scares me to watch ppl race on wet weather like that...And they're driving bumper to bumper!! Crazy Japanese racers

Sucks that the Lude lost it around that corner tho..Stupid ATTS! I wanted to see how it'd keep up with the featherweight brothers...And I also find it funny how the rear end on those FWD cars get so happy around corners...WOW!

I had a lot of these vids, but my comp crashed couple of weeks ago, and I lost ALL of 'em

If I manage to recover some of 'em, I'll definitely post 'em up

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Aw man, yeah I want to see a bunch of them again, they are all good.

And the ITR is a great handling car. Slam the gas to get some understeer, release the throttle to enduce oversteer midcorner. Wonderful handling.

Even the CTR managed to oversteer. The prelude had to try too hard and he overdid a corner. After that he couldn't even catch up to compete. Just too heavy, and not enough power to make up for it.

Still so much fun to watch. I don't understand what the guys are saying, but its mad jdm yo

Comment

you guys see the NA vs turbo?

the toyota mr-s is fucking badass, blew the silvias out of the water.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Link it up!

Comment

Now thats what im talking about..pure SEX...
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Hmm im wondering how it would have been if the track was dry...
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                  Hmm im wondering how it would have been if the track was dry...

lol accordtypeR has experience in the field of slidig out of control in a honda
                  ]

Comment

the best motoring videos are pretty good...

u can find them at most youtube type places...just search: "best motoring"

that MR2 was wicked!...there was also another race at the Tsukuba Track where another MR2 kikkd a$$
                    Last edited by lokuputha; 03-16-2007, 07:34 PM.
                    DEVOTE

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEnl-uD6cP4

Luxury cars at tsukuba

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIiLtqNVKxE

Supercars at motegi, NSX dominates but overheats

Comment

FWD oversteer is 10x easier to control than RWD oversteer...But yea good vids. I would upload mine but it would take forever and I am lazy.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Put up the link of the CRX domination!!!!
                          And my car was pushing (understeering) hella bad the other day in the rain.

Comment

If I knew it I would, I'll look around though

Comment

I found it, its from best motoring vol 4 (roaring vtec) its called the battle at 10,000 rpm, but I had to pay to watch it. $2.99 to rent it for a day from bittorrent. The rental lasts 24 hours, and its drm enabled so you can't keep it.

If you don't mind paying 3 dollars to watch a crx beat an nsx, go here

http://www.bittorrent.com/users/gt-c...447112ba8ab3ef

Comment

Working...
                              X