tell the people close to you how much you love them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tell the people close to you how much you love them

this is sort of a rant thing i posted on myspace blog.

i'm serious

Seems like most people nowadays have forgotten compassion. All of you are too scared to be yourselves. There are no words to even explain what goes on in my head, half you fucking people don't think. Nobody today has any compassion left, the people that do it is clearly evident in. As for everyone else, nobody outside matters. When somebody dies...lets say I died yesterday, all my stupid fuckin "friends" would say how much they miss me, how great it was knowing me, and all that bullshit. but REALLY where the fuck they when I was alive? they were absorbed in themselves that's where you were. Everyone is too scared to show their real feelings about someone while they are still alive, but after they die it’s a fucking hay day of loving comments. Well when I die, you can stick those comments up your ass because you weren’t there when it woulda meant something, it doesn’t mean a god damn thing when I’m gone. You think you know me because you met me at a party, or because we kicked it a few times, nobody fucking knows me please. If there is one thing I’m gonna do, it's tell the people that are still alive how much I care for them, I want to tell the people how much they mean to me, while it still means something to THEM. I won't conform to this generation of heartless pricks, because you never know what the next day may bring. If I died in my sleep tonight I would NEVER get the chance to tell the people I care about how much I love them. We only get ONE chance at this life thing, and it's gonna be over before you know it...you people should think about that.

i go on to tell my mom and family, my close friends, my ex, everyone else close to me what they mean to much and how much i care for and love them. I'm not gonna be one of those people that regrets not sayin it because they didnt think it would happen to them.

too often people say "you don't realize what you have til its gone"...well this is me realizing what i have, while i still have it.

Comment

roll your eyes now, just wait.

Comment

my comment wasn't about the content. it was about making a thread for it.

Comment

Random for a car forum, but cool, we'll spoken (minus the cuss words, etc.).
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

well put, makes you really think

Originally posted by cp[mike]
            the joys of digging into an old car, its like christmas every time you try to fix something. "woohoo!! more rust and broken parts! sweet!!!"

Comment

i didnt mean to add all the cuss words, it's just something i'm very passionate about and no words seem to really portray what i feel. This all started about three weeks ago, when my best friend cried her eyes out in my arms over the loss of her best friend...her only words were "I wish i could see him one more time, i wish i could tell him i love him one more time" it just made me think about the people important to me.

Comment

I think with technology it makes interaction less personal on some certain level (ie AIM, myspace, e-mail etc) but they do help connect. Sorta like a double edge sword.

Comment

Jesus loves me this I know. For the Bible tells me so. Little ones to him belong. They are weak, but he is strong.
                  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X