Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a thought if anyone tried doing city lights for there cb7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a thought if anyone tried doing city lights for there cb7?

I'm just bored and just a thought, this is a popular mod common around where I live. Its called city light, but I don't know what you can really call them. The mod is simple and basic basically you buy the smallest amber bulb you can get at your local automotive store and you drill a hole into your headlights big enough for the bulb. Then you wire it into your parking lights. so when you turn your parking lights on the bulb glows into your headlight housing. Looks cool. Theres also another way you can do it is actually buying the actual city driving kit from passwordjdm, ebay, etc...Heres some pictures. I'm sure if you're not lazy you can find more on the internet. But this gives you the basic idea. laters.

"form follows function."
    Louis Sullivan

that is cool. And i give props to work involved and originality but i personally like the DRL mod better then that.

That looks like your battery is dying lol.

But nonetheless it looks like a cool mod.

You should write up a DIY on this!!!

Comment

Well if more people get interested LOL.
      "form follows function."
      Louis Sullivan

Comment

i use to have yellow city lights in the highbeams of my car. loved the way they looked
        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

You kno who has them... This kid Nigel. His name on here is like Nikee10##### Ive seen them in person and they look fire on his cb

Comment

I remember someone here did this a while back. I think he used a couple blue lights in each headlight houseing.
            I'll bet two bright white LED's in each headlight would look NICE
            ~~~~~~~

Comment

I feel like some JDM one pieces come with them stock. Looks good though... but I like DRL's better. DRLs + yellow highs + blackhousing = sploogery

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

N9netwoAccord has amber led's in his headlights, and it looks sick.

Comment

AKA Euro lights.
                  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                    N9netwoAccord has amber led's in his headlights, and it looks sick.
                    I do have them yes, I've got 2 LED's in each high beam section and one LED in the low beam, they're not working righ tnow though I need to figure out some wiring issues but theres some pictures in my members ride page somewhere if you want to check them out

Comment

Working...
                    X