should i buy it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should i buy it

i been wantin to get a car, another cb since i wrecked my last one. as of now i have about 7-800 dollars. should i buy this baby?

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/car/293650625.html

he says it has an oil leak tho, is that hard to fix? anyone got a quarter panel to sell me? think the signal would be hard to fix?

i already emailed him, told him i wanna check it out this weekend. i should have my license back by next week.
    Last edited by jboyce; 03-14-2007, 08:30 PM.

na...hold out for a better deal.

Comment

that car looks pretty rough dude......i just bought my 2nd CB for $1400 CDN and it looks ten times better than that and every last thing works flawlessly.......i'd save a few more dollars and wait for a better running car
      1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

what about this, i could knock the fool down to $1,000

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/car/294078595.html
        Last edited by jboyce; 03-14-2007, 08:36 PM.

Comment

no thats a pice of shit, i bought a better one for 400 dollars in ny.

save your money dude. ur gonna spend more fixing repairs then just driving it or tricking it out.
          ]

Comment

seems like a BETTER deal

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
              what about this, i could knock the fool down to $1,000

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/car/294078595.html
              this ones alright, i would low ball him, no ones gonna buy a car with a BHG over 1000
              ]

Comment

damnit i just want a car, if any of ya'll see a clean cb in yo area lemme know, i'll take greyhound to pick that shit up.

edit: so the BHG one is an ight deal? is a head gasket hard to fix?

Comment

yea man those are pos.

That first one shouldnt be listed for 800 more like 250.

Hold out JBOYCE

U waited this long...wait some more...get a good G in your pocket and go hunting till you find the right one...shes out there just be patient!

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
                    damnit i just want a car, if any of ya'll see a clean cb in yo area lemme know, i'll take greyhound to pick that shit up.
                    lol, so you'll bus it out to ontario if the right deal comes along? cuz decent cb's are up for sale here all the time.....almost every week i see one that i wouldn't mind having......you just gotta make sure its been rustproofed so the body hasn't rusted to shit
                    1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

I got that for a grand. Other than needing a wheel bearing, it was/is in decent shape. The body's rough, but the interiors immaculate and it runs well. Burns a lil oil at startup, but consistently gets 34 mpg.

Comment

i swore i saw one on craigslist in the Dayton, Ohio area. $2,000 for a white coupe. the body looks good and he has a bunch of aftermarket parts on it.
                        the only thing that sticks to mind are the Enkei rims.

Comment

Working...
                        X