No announcement yet.

automatic tranny cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you expect any gains or anything of that nature from one of these tranny coolers? to my knowledge the answer is no, so what's the point again? thankz.
    My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Can you expect any gains or anything of that nature from one of these tranny coolers? to my knowledge the answer is no, so what's the point again? thankz.
      My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

ok well if you do allot of line launching, Brake stands with an auto the tranny oil gets very very hot cause your torque converter is sliping, so with a tranny oil cooler it helps to maintaine the longevity of your tranny as well as help with multiple sequential launches.
        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

that is why i need one. i work as a pizza driver which means i drive all day. and here in philly we got a lot of stop signs. and we got to drive fast and then stop etc. which means the tranny fluid will be very hot since is summer too. so i am going to buy it.
          yo do the parts store like auto zone or pep boys abc auto sell these tranny cooler. any other store have them in the east cost??
          are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

you can get a nice B and M cooler online for cheap just look around bro
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Working...
            X