• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Roommate. Nice Gun. Nice Shirt.

Originally posted by verothacamaro
    i had sex with myself to that picture.
    x2

Originally posted by Ralphie
    Although both will make a mess of your chest the AK will fuck other shit up around the area as well.
    Isnt that the point...

Motherfucker comes at you, you whip out the AK and turn him into swiss cheese. I wouldnt be worried about "fucking other shit up" on some crazy mo fo..

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
      Motherfucker comes at you, you whip out the AK and turn him into swiss cheese. I wouldnt be worried about "fucking other shit up" on some crazy mo fo..
      "other shit" can be other people.

RL isn't the movies.
      2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
      Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
      1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
        theres an average of >1 murder a day. (for math illiterate, thats greater than 1 ). Id say theres justifiable means for one gun.
        Are they murders with guns?
        Obviously, more guns will solve the problem!
        2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
        Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
        1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
          "other shit" can be other people.

RL isn't the movies.
          Eh...i suppose. I thought maybe Ralphie was worried he'd mangle the perp

I never factored in by-standers

Perhaps the reason i dont own a gun...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Nice, but not a fan of AKs. They are horribly inaccurate for my taste. I had a SKS(yea, real Yugo M59/66), which was way accurate than any AK I've shot but still not accurate enough for me(I was hitting 4-5in groups at ~150m). Added some stuff to it and got some Tapco mags(if you have a SKS, this is the only magazine I recommend). I sold that and got a M44 Mosin Nagant The SKS and AK hardly kick at all, the M44 is more along the lines of .30-06(the carbine is short so actually feels like a kick vs. a push).

7.62x51>7.62x39...I'd take the M1A/M14 over any of the current military rifles. If you want to feel kick, go try out a .338

My old SKS:

Mosin:

7.62x39(AK/SKS)vs.7.62x54R(Mosin/Druganov/RPK)
            Last edited by K2e2vin; 01-30-2008, 09:43 PM.
            -Kevin

1988 Honda Civi- D15B VTEC Dac Biet, my "race car"
            1992 Honda Accord LX: DD until I finish school

Comment

Dave you got rid of a thief and now you brought in someone whose got a gun..
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

The AK has an issue with barrel climb more than kick. They make accessories for that though.

Also, you would have issues actually using an AK in close quarters most likely.

I still think the most effective deterrent is the sound of a 12 guage being cocked. It doesn't matter how bad the guy thinks he is, or if the room is completely dark. When you hear that sound. You stop and move away from it.
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I like the AR15 but the AK can be pretty nice if you mod it. Those things will saw people apart lol.

k2: Nice Mosin. Good sniper rifle. Id take one for hunting but thats just overkill lol.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Thanks. Perfect for boar hunting There are plenty of people using bigger guns to hunt deer and such though. The one I have is the carbine; not as accurate as the full length Mosin but perfect for around 100-300m.

+1 For shotguns. Perfect for close quarters and packs a hell of a punch. My next gun purchase is either a XD40, 1911, or Mossberg 500 just for home defense.

The only thing I like about the AK's is reliability. With the AR15s/M4s, you have to keep them clean or they'll jam. There's barely any kick with most of the modern assault rifles(minus the guns that are 7.62NATO(51)). The 5.56mm NATO is actually a varmint cartridge; and the 7.62x39 is about the same size except larger diameter.
                    -Kevin

1988 Honda Civi- D15B VTEC Dac Biet, my "race car"
                    1992 Honda Accord LX: DD until I finish school

Comment

id kill to have a bolt action and a G19.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                        Id take one for hunting but thats just overkill lol.
                        So's a 30-06 for small game hunting, but im all about overkill. Im talking scope on my long-barreled six-shooter..

x2 on the shotgun cock

Comment

HK has a 416. Thats a bad ass rifle but I dont think they have it for civilian use. Its nice though since it is pretty reliable and has been tested in desert/water/and some other terrains pretty crazy. I wouldnt mind having one.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                            Dave you got rid of a thief and now you brought in someone whose got a gun..
                            no, this was the roommate before the thief
                            1993 Accord LX - Sold
                            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

ak's are overrated LOL. where my ppl come from..aks are everywhere since the russians left alot of them.

HAIL DEUTSCHLAND

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa
                                AK's are ok.

too big to do anything with though, unless you live in the middle east.

my weapon of choice lately has been my new Ruger P345D

we always have an AK behind the counter at my store, as well, but I wouldn't go for that... I have a feeling the .45 would do more damage.
                                I have a Ruger kp345pr

My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Working...
                                X