Where are some good 5th Gen forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are some good 5th Gen forums?

Asking for a friend since he's looking into getting a 94-97.

Thanks guys!

332.3rwhp 348.9tq SAE
    13.7452 @ 103.54 w/ 2.2443 60ft
    Needs website updated badly!

16.168 @ 86.29mph w/ 2.487 60ft
    Trick love the kids!

www.honda-tech.com a lot of good info about the honda cars. but if u don't search first there will be about 20 guys bitching about how u have to search first and then 1 guy who willl help u.
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Cool thanks. There wouldn't happen to be a place out there like CB7 devoted souly to 5th Gens per chance? Or a fourm where they break em down by years?

And belive me... I absolutely HATE www.7thgencivic.com cause no one EVER searches. That, and the ammount of incorrect information on that forum is amazing.

332.3rwhp 348.9tq SAE

Trick love the kids!

Comment

The 5th Gen is probably the most commonly modded Accord. Most forums that aren't car specific have the highest concentration of 5th Gens... I don't know of any specific sites though.

Honestly, all I know of are forums for the 3rd and 4th gen Accord!

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord
          but if u don't search first there will be about 20 guys bitching about how u have to search first and then 1 guy who willl help u.

Hmmmm.... It's starting to get like that around here.... I think people who post that shit should at least do a search first and read every thread that comes up to see if it answers the specific question asked... not to mention the lame 4 character search rule here... makes it damn near impossible to find what you are looking for... but I digress...

There are no 5thgen specific sites that I know of personally.. some have more 5thGen traffic than others though...

Some general Accord sites are:
          Accordtuner - board.accordtuner.com All around Accord site...It's OK techwise but a really great attitude from the members and mods...a personal favorite of mine... generation specific forums...

AccordinglyDone - http://www.accordinglydone.com/forum/ Pretty good tech, not the busiest board... kind of a close knit bunch but good site... one of the best Accord data repositories around...no gen specific forums

Hondasociety.com - board.hondasociety.com mainly accord people (98%)....pretty good tech... Home of the best H22 hybrid section on the net...gen specific forums...

Then you have general honda sites like:
          Honda-tech - www.honda-tech.com They are one of the more tech oriented sites but the Accord section has gone way downhill over the last year or so and is a joke compared to what it used to be...still the best general tech though no matter what anyone says... lots of famous names...

Superhonda - http://www.superhonda.com/forum/ The weakest board techwise and home of the original search & rulebook nazi mods... not really worth visiting IMO...the only site I've ever been banned from...if it weren't for their oppressive methods and rule enforcement many other good sites (some mentioned above) most likely wouldn't exist...

Honda-Acura.net http://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php once again not the most tech oriented but it def has it's good points.. although I have a softspot since it was the first honda board i joined way back in '99...good people no doubt...
          Last edited by ZigenBallZ; 05-25-2004, 05:41 PM.
          RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Bravo ZigenBallZ!!!! I'm sending this thread to my friend asap.

332.3rwhp 348.9tq SAE

Trick love the kids!

Comment

Working...
            X