best day in a long time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mxcx
    Well, GT-R32 is so wrong its not even funny. Its like saying Type R-B7 talking about a type r Accord. That doesnt exist, but you get the point.
    Thank you for bringing that out. Just note I was still really siked from the nice test drive I had with my car and the new ECU when I wrote that post. I didn't really edit it after I typed it in, just hit the post butten and WYSIWYG pretty much.

Try not to let little things like that bother you. I do however see your point. Someone called my car a hyandai once and I very quickly corrected him
    ~~~~~~~

Comment

Yeah, its not about getting worked up, just correction
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

Good hear you had a good day! And it's also good to hear good things about phearable because as soon as the spring arrives, I'm ordering a P28 from them!

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22
        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr
          Nice! what year lude are you getting?
          its a 92.immaculate interior, ZERO rust,h23 with some goodies,17's with tires that have less than 1000 mioles on them, 71,800 miles on the car!

picking it up on sunday

ILBB
          People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
          The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
            Good hear you had a good day! And it's also good to hear good things about phearable because as soon as the spring arrives, I'm ordering a P28 from them!
            <shameless plug>well as I said above I'd reccomend MRX's ECU's first before phearable's.</shamless plug>

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
            its a 92.immaculate interior, ZERO rust,h23 with some goodies,17's with tires that have less than 1000 mioles on them, 71,800 miles on the car!

picking it up on sunday

ILBB
            FTW!!!
            Pix when you get it
            ~~~~~~~

Comment

<shameless plug>well as I said above I'd reccomend MRX's ECU's first before phearable's.</shamless plug>

FTW!!!
              Pix when you get it
              o.k, thanks, but no thanks

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22

Comment

Never heard a complaint about MRX's ecus...heard alot bout pherable

buying a modded prelude FTL....nice pickup tho i guess

and sick skyline..i wish i had your job..i was a detailer at ray catena(a mercedes dealership) for a month then went to school..but now they have no open positions..sigh

Comment

all mods done to the lude are done with in the last 8 months, and only have under 2k miles on them.it aint ripped on trust me.

ILBB
                  People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                  The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Can someone point me MRX's ecu? I've never heard about them. Thanks
                    Edit: Nevermind found the thread.
                    Last edited by mozzandherb; 03-09-2007, 07:53 PM.

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                      Can someone point me MRX's ecu? I've never heard about them. Thanks
                      Edit: Nevermind found the thread.
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=474214 (in case anyone wants one from MRX)
                      ~~~~~~~

Comment

It "feels" alot better then before. main reason I got it was to have a base map closer to what I have done to the engine then the stock P13 could do.
                        all I have now is I/H/E. I have plans to get a little bit of head work done. nothing major and nothing set in stone.

As for phearable.net? they are a place I'd reccomend to anyone needing a quick ECU they do decent work. Phearable's soldering job is a tad on the messy side. but I'm anal about stuff like that.

I will however reccomend MRX our resident ECU tuner before phearable.net for the simple fact that his work on ECU's looks like it came from the factory chiped. his soldering work is very hard to tell the difference between the stock soldering points and the chiped soldering points. MRX really does take pride in his work and it shows.

Thats who I was going to try and get an ECU from originaly but he didn't have much time with H22's under his belt at the time ( acouple of months ago) I just posted on on his for sale thread to see if anything has changed. BTW, I was looking on thier website and saw that they install a two step into the ECU, have u had a chance to test that out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by 1990HybridCB7
                          Thats who I was going to try and get an ECU from originaly but he didn't have much time with H22's under his belt at the time ( acouple of months ago) I just posted on on his for sale thread to see if anything has changed. BTW, I was looking on thier website and saw that they install a two step into the ECU, have u had a chance to test that out yet?
                          I have its pretty good actually the launches are more consistant I have mine set at 3k and with my quaife lsd it does wonders.

Comment

quoted by Sparkle:now scroll up on it all you pussy ass fuckin haters on cb7tuner. If you dont like what I say ban me I dont give a fuck put my money where your mouth is right after i wipe my ass with it.

Damn dude why all the aggression?

SOLD!!
                            Boosted H22

Comment

So here I sit pecking away at my keyboard telling you how my day went, just hopeing that you guys had a good day as well
                              haha actually i did have a good day on thursday. i was driving my galant home and the snow was melting suprisingly fast. as you might expect, there was lots of standing water. after going through a few deep standing water spots my fuel gauge & my temp gauge were both maxing out. according to the gauges i had way over a full tank of gas and my car was badly overheating and ready to explode. i was worried at first but after drying out a bit the gauges returned to their proper positions. sometimes i forget i'm driving a mitsubishi. lol
                              1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Originally posted by 1990HybridCB7
                                I actually opted not to get the two step. Because I know different conditions call for different launch rpms. They also did a few things I personally don't like with the chip. Vtec engadges when the engine is still cold. That may not sound like a big deal but if you think about it it really isn't smart to go reving the snot out of a cold engine. Oh well I keep a eye on the temp gadge anyway and wait to mash the gas

He also let vtec engadge when the car is standing still. Which is FTW
                                The CEL for a shift light is a novel idea too. but again I didn't really want one. it does however blink at me when I'm hitting the rev liiter

I feel the basemap that was sent with the ECU could be better. so I have tentative plans to tuned sooner or later.
                                Last edited by pwrusr; 03-10-2007, 09:39 AM.
                                ~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X