Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best day in a long time

A day in the life of a car dealership detailer:
    Well today didn't start out that great. on my way into work I hit a nice backup that got me in a bit later then normal. oh well I thougt... got into work and FTW not too busy
    a friend comes up and tells me
    "you'll never believe what's in the shop on a lift..."
    me, "oh? do tell"
    him "a twin turbo RHD skyline GT-R"
    me "I'm on my way!"
    got to have a little chat with the owner about it and what not (cool guy too!). It was a NICE GT-R32. granted it needed a bit of work done to it, both in the appearence and mechanical department. but then again it was a SKYLINE

I got back up to our shop about a half hour later and did a few cars that are the usual for that time of day. Of all the cars to show up here's this Black Sapphire Metallic BMW M6 for delivory
    One of my favorite cars. it is however a PITA to detail! and that back window is GAH hard to get to. couple more bimmers arrive for delivory, but after that M6 I figured I let the other guys do the bimmers

So I pack up and go home a couple hours later and low and behold there's that phearable.net ECU sitting in it's box just beggin to be riped open
    so of corse I open it up and inspect the job well done buy the guys over there at phearable.net on installing the chip, resistors and etc...
    hual butt out to my car, install it and see how it feels. let's just say it felt " "

So here I sit pecking away at my keyboard telling you how my day went, just hopeing that you guys had a good day as well
    ~~~~~~~

i got conformation that i'm getting my prelude, so that made my day.

Also setting up a group to go to the track on opening day april 14,pretty exciting.
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

Comment

I've got today and tomorrow off from work after working ten days straight! w00t!

Comment

So what kind of work do u have done to ur car? U have an H22 right? Just checked out thier website and im really interested in getting an ECU myself now. So u bought a whole nother ECU from them or shipped out your own?

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
          i got conformation that i'm getting my prelude, so that made my day.

Also setting up a group to go to the track on opening day april 14,pretty exciting.
          Nice! what year lude are you getting?

Originally posted by According2Aaron
          I've got today and tomorrow off from work after working ten days straight! w00t!
          gotta love it when that happens

Originally posted by 1990HybridCB7
          So what kind of work do u have done to ur car? U have an H22 right? Just checked out thier website and im really interested in getting an ECU myself now. So u bought a whole nother ECU from them or shipped out your own?
          Yes I have a H22. I ordered the complete chiped ECU from them.all you have to do is tell them what mods you have done and that's it
          ~~~~~~~

Comment

Do you have the basics done or alittle extra? How does the car run now that your using that ECU? How was their service and would you recommend them?

Comment

Do you have the basics done or alittle extra? How does the car run now that your using that ECU? How was their service and would you recommend them?
              I strongly reccommend them my car runs a helluvalot harder than it did last time. Their service is excellent tell em what mods you have along with the motor and they whip it up for you safely tuned and everything. I go tmy ecu 3 days after i ordered it quickfast unlike other people that you gotta headhunt just to get your shit. But other than that they are excellent. Never has my car ran so efficiently and you save a little more gas too lol.

Comment

you should jsut buy one from them or if you have a p28 in immaculate condition just send it to them.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^
                  Still using the stock P13 that came with my swap. I'll be ordering one from them now that I actually know about them and have read up on them. Just gotta save up the funds first

Comment

^^^^^^^^^
                    Still using the stock P13 that came with my swap. I'll be ordering one from them now that I actually know about them and have read up on them. Just gotta save up the funds first
                    its well worth it I assure you.

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr
                      GT-R32
                      If by that you mean R32 GTR, then yes.
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

It "feels" alot better then before. main reason I got it was to have a base map closer to what I have done to the engine then the stock P13 could do.
                        all I have now is I/H/E. I have plans to get a little bit of head work done. nothing major and nothing set in stone.

As for phearable.net? they are a place I'd reccomend to anyone needing a quick ECU they do decent work. Phearable's soldering job is a tad on the messy side. but I'm anal about stuff like that.

I will however reccomend MRX our resident ECU tuner before phearable.net for the simple fact that his work on ECU's looks like it came from the factory chiped. his soldering work is very hard to tell the difference between the stock soldering points and the chiped soldering points. MRX really does take pride in his work and it shows.
                        ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                          If by that you mean R32 GTR, then yes.
                          oooook... don't really think that matters since I see you know what I'm talking about

here's a pic of the car I took with my camera phone
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by pwrusr; 03-09-2007, 01:25 AM.
                          ~~~~~~~

Comment

oooook... don't really think that matters since I see you know what I'm talking about

here's a pic of the car. took with my camera phone
                            very nice mike dayum

Comment

here's a pic of the car. took with my camera phone
                              Well, GT-R32 is so wrong its not even funny. Its like saying Type R-B7 talking about a type r Accord. That doesnt exist, but you get the point.
                              To-Do List for Today
                              Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X