BF Goodrich dissing a CB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BF Goodrich dissing a CB

I just saw a BF Goodrich commercial of Speed with Sam Hubinette having 2 choices of cars. 1, his blue D1 Viper, the other, a riced out CB! The makers of this commercial must Die lol
    RICE COOKA!!

i would take a riced out cb and fix it over his piece of shit. say no to american d1 and formula D

Comment

actually it was his drift charger...i still hate the commercial...but it is kinda cool that a cb is in a commercial...

Comment

I havent seen the comercial yet but I do they F*ck those damn 50 yr. old nascar lovin red neck!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by accord93racer
          actually it was his drift charger...i still hate the commercial...but it is kinda cool that a cb is in a commercial...
          Oh was it? Lol I didn't paid enough attention to the drift car, I was too distracted by the CB. Its a *** commercial.
          RICE COOKA!!

Comment

Bleh Commercials oh well. Hes sponsored by BFG anyway. Not like he had a choice. Anyway it was prob just to make a point. IF someone put a civic on there we would laugh but they would hate it all works.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

link me
              Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
              Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Originally posted by aznpnoyracer
                I havent seen the comercial yet but I do they F*ck those damn 50 yr. old nascar lovin red neck!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
                I can't really understand that sentence... what does Nascar have to do anything with it? The other car featured was a drift car, and the driver was one of the top drifters in the US.

Regardless, it kinda sucks that they used a CB. I mean, it's not really one of those often laughed-at ricer platforms. I wanted to get some BFGs... I may reconsider now.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  I can't really understand that sentence... what does Nascar have to do anything with it? The other car featured was a drift car, and the driver was one of the top drifters in the US.

Regardless, it kinda sucks that they used a CB. I mean, it's not really one of those often laughed-at ricer platforms. I wanted to get some BFGs... I may reconsider now.
                  you are good with words, you should send them a letter

Comment

i still like their tires. the commercial really doesnt bother/offend me...
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

yea look at this diss

Comment

Yep plus he is a well known drifter to that reps mopar anyway...So a riced out accord big deal. Prob worse out there on the street.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

linky linky i cant find the vid ne where
                          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                          Disregard females, acquire currency
                          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                            i still like their tires. the commercial really doesnt bother/offend me...
                            x2 even tho i havent seen it. i really like the commercial where the viper is drifting and it says "it not the tires screaming, it the asphalt." shit made me laugh. i think i'm gonna buy my BFG's tomorrow or maybe by the end of this weekend.

-sean
                            Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                            Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                              yea look at this diss

haha, thats a wagon so its ok.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                              X