good 4th gen prelude forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good 4th gen prelude forum?

does anyone no of a good 4th gen prelude forum like this one?
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

preludepower.com?

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i swear i tried to google.

anymore 4th gen specific?this one looks pretty good though man thanx.

ILBB
      People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

Bah, just stay here The 4th gen Prelude is similar enough to the CB7!

I don't know of any 4th gen specific sites offhand... I think this is one of the few single-generation Honda sites in existance, honestly. I ran across one of the big Prelude sites the other day, and I saw a post from the new owner saying "we're like 7 months behind on the hosting bill, and unless people donate enough money to pay the $240 we owe, this site is closing for good"... What an ass. I've NEVER missed a hosting bill.

In my Google search to try to figure out which site it was (absolute prelude, maybe?) I came across www.92lude.com

Comment

deev, i'm never leaving this site.by far the best board i've ever been to.i just wanted to get more idea on modifying aesthetics of the prelude.(don't worry, i'll keep it clean)

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

I dont think tehre are any 4th gen specific but my friend with a 4g is on there. There are quite a bit unless you want to check HT but there isnt much on there.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah i've been checking out h-t but liek you said not much there.

ILBB

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

socalprelude.com is also good, i lurk in there once in a while to check some builds in there
                Members Ride

Comment

Not 4th gen specific, but one of the better Prelude forums I've found since buying my 93 4 years ago, http://www.absoluteprelude.com/forums/
                  1993 Prelude S
                  F22A1
                  custom'ish turbo setup
                  180 whp/217 ft-lbs super hot, super humid, super rich, boost falling off at 8psi
                  18psi boost spike = BOOM!!!!!
                  currently being rebuilt

Comment

thanx guys

ILBB

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

Working...
                    X