Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instructional video from RicerKiller.com

Watch this classic.

Man Id never let an inexperienced person drive a high powered car.

NastyC6 supposedly this car was featured on PINKS! awhile ago.

18 year old girl wrecks 800hp Corvette! RKC site member crissi is filming a instructional video for her high school assignment using her boyfriends 800hp corvette! Watch as she gives instructions on how to race, and what happens at the end! This corvette is known in Dallas as "NastyC6" and has been featured on Speed Channels "PINKS: All-Out" as a top 16 competitor. The car was built and tuned by LG Motorsports and Prostreet Motorsports, also of PINKS fame. Crissie is a real site member at RICEKILLER.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

didnt look like a crash at all. she kinda just spun out a little

Comment

she looked like she knew what she was doing...but the spin out at the end...
      It looked like 2 things: 1)Looked like she effed up and luckily made the vette face the camera 2) BUT at the same time she looked like she meant to do that spin.
      ..But really i think she knew what she was doing cuz she actually did know several things in the car than an average HS girl would know (no offense). But then lol i DID hear like she hit something by the end hahaha, so IDK fo sho.

*Needs*
      -New shocks
      -Struts
      -Drop
      -Cleaning
      -New Tires/Wheels
      -New Window Tint
      -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

If you are around the Dallas area you should know them. That girl is like 19 lol and the dude that owns the car is like 30 ish. Both of them are loaded up the ass so even that lil wreck doesnt matter. Plus they do a lot of highway pulls. RKC is local but its turning into a ricer fest. If thye kicked out the ricers and left the nicer cars the meet would be so much better. Thats why fuckin the meet in frisco got cancelled for those of you that dont know.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah sounded like she hit the barrier thing on the side. if she was my gf, she'd be dumped...after she paid the bills to fix the car.
          ..[CB7][STAR]..
          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            If you are around the Dallas area you should know them. That girl is like 19 lol and the dude that owns the car is like 30 ish. Both of them are loaded up the ass so even that lil wreck doesnt matter. Plus they do a lot of highway pulls. RKC is local but its turning into a ricer fest. If thye kicked out the ricers and left the nicer cars the meet would be so much better. Thats why fuckin the meet in frisco got cancelled for those of you that dont know.
            wow didnt know that, that dudes a bit old to be rocking that cradle though

I saw the made emoticons out of their pictures. lol

Its nothing but a big bashfest on those two.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5&q=ricekiller

Heres another video of them doing some runs. The old guy you see in the beginning is the owner of the vette and you can see the girl that drove and wrecked the car, Shes the dark haired girl.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

that guy is old enough to be her father.
                ..[CB7][STAR]..
                MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

some instructional video, cant even see shit in the dark.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                  X