does this looks like NOS bottle? lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does this looks like NOS bottle? lol

I never really thought about it untill a friend of mine mentioned that my fire extinguisher looks like Nitrous Oxide bottle Ive had this bottle in my car for a couple of years now but I just want your guys opinion if youd mistake it as a NOS bottle cuzz I dont want some ricer trying to steal it cuzz they think its a Nos bottle. lol. okay just opinion fellas lets not make a big deal out of it.

that's a fire extinguisher. no nawwwws!

Comment

yeah it kinda does lol

Ride List
      1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
      2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
      newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
        that's a fire extinguisher. no nawwwws!
        okay good. thats one. and I do wand everyone to know its a fire extinguisher cuzz Like I said I dont want a ricer braking in my car cuzz of it.

Comment

You would have to be a retard to mistaken that for a nitrous bottle.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            You would have to be a retard to mistaken that for a nitrous bottle.
            dont forget how many retards this world holds..

Comment

it is blue but aren't most extinguishers red? aren't nos bottles blue? to the uneducated, any kind of bottle mounted in a car might look like nos. shit ricers think leaf blowers are turbos

MY RIDE

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                and when I say a ricer I reffer to a retarded person, and not everyone in this world know what exactly a nos bottle looks like, all they go by is when they watch the FAST AND THE FURIOUS MOVIE, all they know is its a blue bottle, , and I guess I can call my homeboy a retard since he thought it was a NOs bottle. lol

Comment

Originally posted by cebese7en
                  it is blue but aren't most extinguishers red? aren't nos bottles blue? to the uneducated, any kind of bottle mounted in a car might look like nos. shit ricers think leaf blowers are turbos
                  But then if you knew what a fire extinguisher vs a Nitrous bottle looked like it would be obvious.

1. Fire extinguishers have handles you squeeze.
                  2. Nitrous has a one way check valve that you screw to open up the bottle or not. Plus there would be lines going to the nitrous bottle compared to a fire extinguisher. ITs really noticeable. As I said you gotta be a retard to not be able to distinguish both.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by cebese7en
                    haha, A LEAF BLOWER! dude you just made me laugh my ass off. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                      But then if you knew what a fire extinguisher vs a Nitrous bottle looked like it would be obvious.

1. Fire extinguishers have handles you squeeze.
                      2. Nitrous has a one way check valve that you screw to open up the bottle or not. Plus there would be lines going to the nitrous bottle compared to a fire extinguisher. ITs really noticeable. As I said you gotta be a retard to not be able to distinguish both.
                      IF ANYONE HERE IS RETARDED SAY I, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                        hahhaha true

*Needs*
                        -New shocks
                        -Struts
                        -Drop
                        -Cleaning
                        -New Tires/Wheels
                        -New Window Tint
                        -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

IMO it looks like it can definetly attract thiefs Nos bottle or not. They see something flashy like that and wonder "hmmm I wonder what else he's got in there" Just my opinion

SOLD!!
                          Boosted H22
                          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

what the fuck does that blue tube coming off the nozzle do?
                            -Mark-
                            CB7
                            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Anyone dumb enough to break into your car to steal anything would most likely be dumb enough to think that's a NOS bottle.

Comment

Working...
                              X