need your opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need your opinions

i ran nto some guy selling a pair of black no name racing seats for 150 for both...i was wondering if i should get them considering i already have my stock seat reupholstered in black and silver vinyl??? theyre in great condition...the racing seats that is and i know i would eventually like to get a pair of them...i would prefer the momo's but theyre hella expensive...but i dont know if i should get them...what do you guys think? 150 for a pair of black no name racing seats or keep my stock seats and spend my money on something else?

heres a pic of the stock seats

and of the ones he's selling me
    Attached Files

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

hhmm those no names look pretty nice,but then again so does your stocks.what are the racing seats made of?also do they need any cusomizing?i think your stock seats look great.but the racing seats are a good price.i think whatever you like you should go with.do you race?i think if you dont race vput the money on something else because i love the look of your stock seats man.

Comment

Those stocks look VERY NICE. I wouldn't trade them for anything if I had those!

PTAC (Poor Tuner's Accord Club) - #05

2003-2006 - '91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd "Macy" R.I.P
      2006-20?? - '99 Grand Am SE 4dr Auto "NoName"

Comment

I love both of them...if you get the racin seats, I'll buy ur stock ones, hehe. How much did you pay for the rewrapping?

In the end I say stocks

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Nice stocks bro. If your not racing or hittin corners hard those seats are usless.

Comment

well i do race on ocassion but its not an everyday thing...i dont autocross so i guess getting the racing seats isnt a good idea right now...would anybody be interested in the racing seats? if somebody wants them i could get them for you and then youll just pay 150 + shippipng...i just think its a good price for a pair of seats and dont want to let these deal go to waste.

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

well i do race on ocassion but its not an everyday thing...i dont autocross so i guess getting the racing seats isnt a good idea right now...would anybody be interested in the racing seats? if somebody wants them i could get them for you and then youll just pay 150 + shippipng...i just think its a good price for a pair of seats and dont want to let these deal go to waste.

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

i'd go with the black seats, but i'm not a huge fan of white interior so that might be why i say that.

your ride dude, do whatever
                Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

actually the interior is black and silver

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Working...
                  X