quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick question

i'm getting hired at a toyota dealer as a entry level mechanic he said come in tommorrow to have a talk with the shop foreman.. whats a shop foreman? is it the veteran they are going to be putting me with to train me before they send me to school in CT. thanks let me know.. how much you think they might start me off? maybe 10 per hour.. he did said theres tech in there making 30 and hour but been there longer and have alot of experience.. well it won't take me long i learn freakin quick... thanks guys..

you guys might not know but am i gonna do 40 hrs or 65.00 per week let me know thanks...

anyone else work for toyota dealer?
    http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

shop foreman is probably the same thing as a normal "foreman" hes just the guy in charge of the shop probably, any errors or things go wrong you would report to him.
    ..[CB7][STAR]..
    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Yea its the dude in charge. You prob work in groups which he is the lead guy. Each one of you has a specific task and whatever.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

well i guess he was refering to shop foreman to one of the veteran that he is going to be putting me to work to. he said i have to take a drug test last time i smoked weed was february 25 2007 it was about 6-7 puff and i haven't smoke weed anytime since that.. do you think it will show drugs in my urine.. my urine is kinda darkish too but i'm dranking cranberry juice as we speak now so i hope it helps..

Comment

You might be fucked on the test...

If you ever watch Unique Whips..Reme, is kinda like the Shop Foreman. He doesnt own the place, but he's pretty much the guy who knows the most, and if anything goes wrong, you have to either report to him or he has to be the one to fix it, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

yeah you may be fucked with the drug test...tell him you just finished eating a poppy seed muffin for breakfast and you cant take the test now.
            ..[CB7][STAR]..
            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by stewie
              yeah you may be fucked with the drug test...tell him you just finished eating a poppy seed muffin for breakfast and you cant take the test now.
              even better, walk in with a half eaten poppy seed bagel in your hand. that way, you wont even be lying.
              -Mark-
              CB7
              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

anything i can do to get it out of my system quick... i need to pass this drug test.. what about cranberry juice cocktail? how long does 6-7 puffs last in our system..

Comment

Did they say it was a urine test? Hair tests can show signs of THC for about a year. Honestly, if you want a real job, stop smoking. A couple hours of feeling good isn't worth risking a good career.

Comment

physically and urine test...

well 6 puff that i had on feb 25 i didn't get high and my eyes wasn't red..

whats involved in the physically test..

do you think cranberry juice will help?

Comment

Dude, it don't matter if you didn't get high or if your eyes weren't red. You smoked, that's all the matters. Hell, even a contact high would probably show up in your system.

Comment

Working...
                      X