No announcement yet.

Help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hit it and tell her u just wanna have fun and not into the girlfriend thing rite now
    i LOVE jdM

Comment

i m in the exact situation haha. man i thought i was the only one with this problem. But this girl is 19 and has a 3 year old kid
      1991 Cb7 Coupe 5 Speed--SOLD
      2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V-- SOLD
      1994 Acura Legend GS
      Car Pics

Comment

damn man whats wrong with kids there not gonna hold you back.lol. it just takes a man to be with her and not play games just tell her and move on so somebody whos's real can have a chance,dont play lil boy games.and if you werent interested then you shouldnt have hit it in the first place.sorry but its just my honest opinion and im not 18 man im 35 and have 3 kids myself.its not a big deal they actually can be a lot of fun.
        im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
        93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
        90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
        91 se accord 4 door SOLD
        92 lx accord coupe SOLD
        93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
        92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
        93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
        92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

word.

tell her to go get in the kitchen and make you a sandwich.

Comment

if i were you i would tell her straight out on what you want to do and if shes coo with it, then just be coo friends, and maybe some friends with benefits lol, but yeah just be stright up and she will apprecite u for it

Comment

I actually love kids, but at my age...21. I don't wanna deal with that. When she asks me what I want out of this, I'm gonna tell her straight up...at this time in my life, I'm not looking for anything serious. I go to work full time and school as well. I'm gonna tell her that I don't want to lead her on...should I say if she still wants to hang out and have fun that I'm down? or leave that out?

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
              .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
              .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

Originally posted by 93Akkord
                I actually love kids, but at my age...21. I don't wanna deal with that. When she asks me what I want out of this, I'm gonna tell her straight up...at this time in my life, I'm not looking for anything serious. I go to work full time and school as well. I'm gonna tell her that I don't want to lead her on...should I say if she still wants to hang out and have fun that I'm down? or leave that out?
                i would go for that, be friends who knows what can happend later on

Comment

Working...
                X