• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of the targets....

....small holes belong to my girl and the bigger holes belong to me

target 1

target 2

target 3

All three hanging behind my door, I think this one is target 3 gain.

1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

after a coworker was robbed, he had gone to a shooting range and then hung his target on the front door for everyone to see his accuracy.

i'm not sure what gun he said he was using but it left big gaping holes in the paper

Comment

^^^ lol, thats some warning if you try and rob a store right there. Walmart sells some ammo. well shotgun, buck shots and .22cal if i rmb right. they should have some 45 ammo there. Go check it out either that or just like mass order like 5,000 of them and just go through them little by little. also Silencer ftw =D. Barret Lite 50 for picking off some far targets. C7 with the M203 FTW for some fun haha(its a CND rifle), its a better version of the already CND upgraded M16A4, at least if i rmb right it was the M16A4...eh either way haha.
        1990 Accord EX -Stock to no beyond
        Originally posted by yeamans17
        you'd better soak the nuts in pb blaster, otherwise you'll snap them off
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter" - Dr.Susses

Vouch - | gloryaccordy | aznkid.com |

Comment

walmart sells all pistol ammo, not sure about 50cal tho, i usually buy ammo for my 9mm and 40cal there, but for the 44mag its quite expensive so i get a buddy to reload.

if you want cheap ammo, watch for gun & ammo shows around your area, usually have some good deals there for bulk ammo. you can also try cabellas, they have a sweet deal when you sign up for a credit card, save some big bucks and also sign yourself up for sportsman guide magazine and shotgun news

sorry, family is big into the 'sport' and i fell in love when i fired my first gun at age 10 lol
          2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
            Shooting is fun, I like big calibers even though my accuracy gets terrible as I go up in size.

Last I shot was a 45, lots of kick and fun

I've also shot 9mm's, 38 special, and a 22 semi-auto

The 22 was surprisingly difficult to shoot, it was awkward and hard to balance, and the kick, though small, really screwed up your aim. It was a ruger I think, long barrel kinda like this one
            That's a ruger mark 2 w/ a target barrel. They're definitely fun to shoot, reliable, and easy/cheap to shoot.

As for bullets, you could look into reloading your own. That's what we do.

It ends up being maybe a quarter of the cost AND you get reliably made bullets. I've found that generally our reloaded .223s are far more accurate at 100 yards than store bought, name brand .223s. Plus, the result looks cool.

But whatever you do, have fun. Nice shots, its a fun hobby. Just be safe.
            Last edited by TheNextEpisode; 03-05-2007, 10:02 PM. Reason: added info

Comment

oooo, what cal is that staple gun???

lol

anywho... im planning on goin to the range today.... havnt fired my pistol in about 4 months.... gotta make sure it still works :P

Comment

Working...
              X