Who Hates Comcast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Hates Comcast?

I do! I am getting so sick of this shit. For the first year or so I was with them, everything was peachy, I always got my full 6mb speed, it never went out, it was perfect. Now, for the last 4 months, it has been cutting out sporadically, taking 3 mins to load ONE webpage, and I am getting fucking sick of it. Why should I pay $45 a month for something that cuts out and goes slower than dial up?! ARG. And the thing that pisses me off...is I can download stuff and play Counter-Strike source just fine...So what the fuck is up with the webpages? Anyways...that's my rant. So who hates comcast?
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Or are you basing it on this site alone? We've been experiencing slowdowns lately... I've been fixing it as it happens, but it slows down occasionally. Every 2 weeks or so, it seems.

Comment

I've had Comcast for 2yrs. and it does have slow times but on the other hand it also depends on who else on the block, building, shack, refrigerator box, also is using Comcast for internet. Also if you have a router someone could be bootlegging off you connection. I could be wrong but I called to complain and talked to some guy in Denver and that's basically what he told me and said " Sorry about that " and credited me $10 on my account.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Yep I use comcast at home and no problems. Also you could have some other people jackin yo connection slowing down your internet down might wanna check that out.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

More like Cumfast.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I usually don't download while browsing or anything, only on occasion. It shouldn't matter if I am downloading, it's 6mb cable. I've downloaded stuff in the past, had friends playing CS: S and me browsing webpages, and it was just fine. Not so anymore. Also, it's not JUST to Cb7tuner, either, its EVERY webpage. Heck, even COMCAST's page loads slow as hell. No one is leeching from my connection specifically, I don't have a wireless router (all my computers are in one room). I've also eliminated the router, I've connected directly to the modem (2 different ones, at that), and get the same results.
            I think everyone in neighbor decided to get Cable Internet 4 months ago... I think I'm going to switch to DSL, I can get faster upload with them anyways...
            Last edited by foamypirate; 03-04-2007, 12:18 AM.
            Originally posted by sweet91accord
            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I prefer to bash Time Warner myself.

I think everyone hates their cable company.
              Gary A.K.A. Carter
              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Verizon Fios FTW

15mbps down and 2mbps up (Actually its 17 down and 3.2 up) 49.99 same cost as the bubble heads at Comcast.

Cable future is limited and dying when people realize that it wouldnt hurt so bad. Max pull off of cox cable is 10mbps but then its still not dedicated. DSL is now commonly non modem pool like cable is

Cant get any better then this
                http://www22.verizon.com/content/con...and+prices.htm
                WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

Comment

Fiber is not everywhere. Only a few areas have fiber at this point. I don't see it anytime in the near future here since verizon does not have any landline service around here.
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter
                  [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
                  X